Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
TROUBLE MAKER
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have given up on posing on the hood of any of you members SSR's, and my husband has waxed " LENORE "'s hood soooo much, that I would probally slide off and break a leg. So I have decided to stalk some dealerships after hours and get apicture sitting on the hood of every color SSR possible. :glol As you can see I only have 2 pictures in my gallery, but just wait till I get near the unowned SSR's.
:reddevil . If I get caught, hopefully some nice person will bail me out... I really don't know how to talk myself out of this one... :lol

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
OMG I can see it now on CNN, Oprah, Regis and Kelly all wanting to interview this strange women that wants to lay on the hoods of all the SSR's. Someone give that lady a hood. and maybe a bearskin rug! ;) :lol :lol

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
Now Your Talkin!!

An SSR's Wife said:
Well I have given up on posing on the hood of any of you members SSR's, and my husband has waxed " LENORE "'s hood soooo much, that I would probally slide off and break a leg. So I have decided to stalk some dealerships after hours and get apicture sitting on the hood of every color SSR possible. :glol As you can see I only have 2 pictures in my gallery, but just wait till I get near the unowned SSR's.
:reddevil . If I get caught, hopefully some nice person will bail me out... I really don't know how to talk myself out of this one... :lol
I'am glad you changed your mind, and let me be the first to offer bail money should you get caught.. :lol :lol I dislike dealerships, a great idea!! Will look forward to those pic's :thumbs :thumbs

:seeya crazyrtr53

·
Registered
369 Posts
Bail....

Lets see, this would be disorderly conduct or disturbing the peace. Bail is set at $500.00 so you have to come up with $50.00. I pledge $5.00. Do I hear anyone else? Anyone? Huh? Anyone? :smash :glol :glol :glol
Mike :cool

·
Registered
137 Posts
An SSR's Wife said:
I think I will just hide and watch!!!!!

·
Registered
371 Posts
appropriately

:lol Maybe if you dress appropriately (Daisy Dukes, Bikini, etc.) for a "Calendar Photo SHoot", with hubby draped in cameras, maybe the local 'officers' will just stand by, watch and enjoy, and keep the onlookers at bay for you! Therefore avoiding 'Bail Out' costs! :jester

·
Senior Privileged Member
4,100 Posts
Hard for me even yet to actually see humor in it. That stupid 225lb woman that sat on my hood, so her friend could take pictures, left some trace scratches that will take professional attention, and money, to eliminate.

I swear if I ever see that dumb broad again I'll do something really nasty to get her puny mind's attention on respecting other people's property.

It may be hard for some of you others to understand how I feel until someone sits on YOUR hood.

The sheer stupidity of it still irritates me every time I see what her carelessness accomplished.

Jim G

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,595 Posts
Nude bodies leave no scratches...

JimGnitecki said:
Hard for me even yet to actually see humor in it. That stupid 225lb woman that sat on my hood, so her friend could take pictures, left some trace scratches that will take professional attention, and money, to eliminate.

Jim G
I think we all can feel your pain there Jim!

However if some nice lady wanted to sit on the hood of my SSR in the nude I would be hard pressed to say NO please don't scratch my hood... cause you can't scratch with your bare skin! :jester

Ps. Unless she is like the one that you just discribed here where she might end up leaving some dents too... then I can see Jim doing this --->

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
Can't we all just get along?

(Just kidding Jim! I know I would have gone balistic too!)

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
Here's a reinactment of Jim's hood experience..................

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,595 Posts
HOLLY COW she was "HUGE" Jim was right!

Buffy said:
Here's a reinactment of Jim's hood experience..................
Hey when I said it was ok to be in the nude and sit on the hood ... I didn't think that she would actually come back over and do it again to poor Jim's SSR ... :glol

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
Watch Six said:
Lets see, this would be disorderly conduct or disturbing the peace. Bail is set at $500.00 so you have to come up with $50.00. I pledge $5.00. Do I hear anyone else? Anyone? Huh? Anyone? :smash :glol :glol :glol
Mike :cool
Count me in for $20 - with first rights on a copy of the pics

·
Registered
579 Posts
Don't Do It

Don't do it. The last thing we need is for someone to come on this site and rant that they wanted to buy an SSR but couldn't because all the dealers had were SSR's with small dents in their hoods! :lol

:seeya E :seeya

Orange SSR :ssr

·
Premium Member
2,708 Posts
Wet Hood

From what I see his right rear leg must be lifted. You don't think that he, Nah it couldn't possibly be a nature call. :jester
Doug :lol

·
Registered
254 Posts
An SSR's Wife said:
Well I have given up on posing on the hood of any of you members SSR's
Heh, I got a Smokin' Asphalt for your Smokin As... s - if you have a need in a pinch. I'm a huge Poe fan too, so Lenore and company are welcome as well.

Cheers
Dave

Hoping to never have to shoo an elephant off mine.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts