scavengers line up

any salvageable parts?
where in tennessee?

looks like a roll over. jeeeeez :angel

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
here are some more pics truck is at a salvage pool in texas licensed buyers only notice how well passenger compartment held up

·
Registered
222 Posts
Question 4 Don

Hey Don,

Think u cud run over there n grab that coin tray n send it 2 me? It appears that there r sum coins in it. :rolleyes: :lol

It also appears that is the ONLY thing thats not been crushed. :confused :thumbs
:cool

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
located in lufkin tx at copart salvage

·
Registered
371 Posts
Are we a bunch of vultures or what! Just think of this poor guy who has just wrinkled his "Baby"! :) Just kidding guys! Gee, chrome wheels too! Sure would like to know how it happened in case there is something we should all know that GM isn't telling us. I don't like being a guinea pig if you know what I mean! Hopefully the guy was drunk or something.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
from looks of this ssr makes me feel safer in mine I think the passenger compartment is increadibly intact in contrast to rest of car

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Just a bunch of rubber neckers, wonder what year?, and Vin? It would be nice to know the details wouldn't it? I agree with dohyatt with all the damage and no air bags the cockpit looks very safe. But we don't know how the driver cameout on this one.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts