scavengers line up

any salvageable parts?
where in tennessee?

looks like a roll over. jeeeeez :angel

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
here are some more pics truck is at a salvage pool in texas licensed buyers only notice how well passenger compartment held up

·
Registered
222 Posts
Question 4 Don

Hey Don,

Think u cud run over there n grab that coin tray n send it 2 me? It appears that there r sum coins in it. :rolleyes: :lol

It also appears that is the ONLY thing thats not been crushed. :confused :thumbs
:cool

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
Parts is Parts

I'll take the seats and steering wheel......

RickSSR :cool

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
fourhounds said:
Airbags did not deploy
Yes but it also looks like after the rear end was hit it was shoved into something else shouldn't the airbags deploy then? Wonder what happened to the drink holder. LOL :confused

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
dohyatt said:
here are some more pics truck is at a salvage pool in texas licensed buyers only notice how well passenger compartment held up
I know a Texas licensed buyer! What part of Texas? We could piece it out between all the fanatics here.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
located in lufkin tx at copart salvage

·
Registered
371 Posts
Are we a bunch of vultures or what! Just think of this poor guy who has just wrinkled his "Baby"! :) Just kidding guys! Gee, chrome wheels too! Sure would like to know how it happened in case there is something we should all know that GM isn't telling us. I don't like being a guinea pig if you know what I mean! Hopefully the guy was drunk or something.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
from looks of this ssr makes me feel safer in mine I think the passenger compartment is increadibly intact in contrast to rest of car

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Just a bunch of rubber neckers, wonder what year?, and Vin? It would be nice to know the details wouldn't it? I agree with dohyatt with all the damage and no air bags the cockpit looks very safe. But we don't know how the driver cameout on this one.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
its an 03

1 - 20 of 24 Posts