Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just updated the ChevySSRForum.com site with information about Chevy's successful product placement with Mattel and KFC, as well as preliminary info on a new supercharger kit for the SSR.

·
Registered
705 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,216 Posts
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Hey, Zaino - keep up the humour - you hit that one out of the park

·
Premium Member
9,216 Posts
Leading SSR website?

How so? - one post in 2 weeks, and it was Zaino saying "I'm outa here."

·
Registered
168 Posts
I agree...but what's this?

I agree we are on the leading SSR site here at ssrfanatic, but I couldn't help checking out the other guy, where I read, "Chevy SSR Forum has learned that a leading aftermarket performance company will soon be announcing a serious performance upgrade for the SSR. How about a blower that pumps the stock LS1 V-8 up to the neighborhood of 450 horsepower?" I don't think we have LS1s in our SSRs...Do we? The 5300 Vortec appears to be a completely different design than the LS1, the Corvette (GTO and new Camaro?) engine with 50 more HP.

It was interesting to see early renderings of the HHR, though. I like the idea, but they nailed it on the SSR and missed it on the HHR...In my humble opinion.

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
HHR

Yeah it really doesn't hit my buttons either It seems a little to close to the PT Cruiser except for the stretch. Maybe the real deal will look different than the concept. I wonder how many it seats. ?!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts