Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Chevrolet Nut
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:wink2:It is time to get going on the registration for the Barstow Outlet Show. I am attaching the front and back of the registration forms to preregister for the show. We will tail gate as usual and I will post the list.

PARKING CHANGE
This year we will be parking one row north of the back of the parking area. This to accommodate some race cars and trailers that will be using the back row to park their rigs. I will be there early to direct the parking, I will have my Silverado and pop up and table set up on the east end of the lot one row north of the back row we usually park in.

The Food list
1. Autodan- Case of bottled water, cooler full of ice, 2 bags of chips.
2. Bondo Princess-Lloyd and I will bring our "pop-up" and BBQ pulled pork with rolls to make sandwiches.
3. Artsmart-I'll bring a dessert of some type and some soda.
4. Shakatak- Pasta Salad and a case of water
5. ICblue- Spaghetti and Italian meatballs and Sausage ..... Will make some Garlic Bread for those that hate Garlic breath

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,252 Posts
Gerry and I'll be there.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,462 Posts
At this point it looks like Jody and I will be in PA for the Chocolate & Covered Bridge Tour. Sorry to miss this but I am sure it will be fun as always.

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
It's a long way off but you can tentatively count me in. missed last year to go to the International Rally in Denison Texas.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,462 Posts
That is going on the same time as the
International Rally...
The International Rally is in 2019. This event is in 2018 and unfortunately competes with the Chocolate / Covered Bridge Tour in PA and the Southeast Rally in Warner Robins, GA. I suspect that most of those attending the Barstow event would not be attending either of these events anyway. Barstow has always been well attend by the SSR Fanatic Community and I suspect this year will not be much different.

·
Premium Member
780 Posts
sounds like fun we should be able to drive down for this one for sure. It will be great to see so many of the old gang again. Always had a wonderful time at this one.

134 Posts
Ssr

The International Rally is in 2019. This event is in 2018 and unfortunately competes with the Chocolate / Covered Bridge Tour in PA and the Southeast Rally in Warner Robins, GA. I suspect that most of those attending the Barstow event would not be attending either of these events anyway. Barstow has always been well attend by the SSR Fanatic Community and I suspect this year will not be much different.
I'm sorry.....I did say the International Rally.
Its the Southeast Rally that I should of said..

Frank...

·
Ex SoCal Nut
9,933 Posts
Entry & $ in the mail. We'll see you there. Maybe Mr Bozo and 240Gordy can make it too.

·
Ex SoCal Nut
9,933 Posts
just got Lucky #9 entry number in the mail. been associated with #9 since the mid '70's when I worked for Buick.

·
Ex SoCal Nut
9,933 Posts
Sharon Baughman will be joining us. We'll try and have wearyeagle and trader dick along with us.

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Hey Barstow Gang,
Since I was attending the International Rally in Denison Texas when last Years Barstow show happened and I did not get to go. So what is the importance of the Lucky numbers 9, 11, 15, and so on? I did not send in my entry until about ten days ago, so I have not heard from them yet, but I expect to find something in the mail soon. Will it be a lucky Number too and what sort of luck will it bring.
Are we talking Mega lottery winner, or meeting my true Love, you know that lifelong, forever better half, " LOL ". Maybe they're going to make me " the KING of CALIFORNIA ", I would be a fairly good King you know, or maybe " the EMPEROR of L.A. ", that would mean 80 % of the population would have 72 hours to get out of town. I could live with that. But it will probably turn out to be just a parking spot in the back of the lot, because of the late entry?

·
Ex SoCal Nut
9,933 Posts
Hey Dennis. We'll All be together, whether at the back of the lot or, what. I'll 'splain the lucky #9, there. Will you join the caravan in Ontario?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts