Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys looking for "Battery Tender" brand Charger/ Maintainer. This is in todays Home Depot Ad. Good till Nov. 28th. Thats the cheapest i've ever seen them. I usually use off brand because I need 7 including 2 lawn tractors. I may get a couple to replace the cheapee ones.

Nick

Attachments

·
Slingshot Rules!
72,623 Posts
You guys looking for "Battery Tender" brand Charger/ Maintainer. This is in todays Home Depot Ad. Good till Nov. 28th. Thats the cheapest i've ever seen them. I usually use off brand because I need 7 including 2 lawn tractors. I may get a couple to replace the cheapee ones.

Nick
WAY TO GO, Nick . . .

Both The Bummer and The Doophus have been using a Battery Tender Plus for years and I believe I paid about 60 Bucks for each one.

Great find.

! :surprise: ! :cheers ! :surprise: ! :cheers ! :surprise: !

·
Registered
35 Posts
I decided to try something different this year. I got a couple of solar powered battery tenders from Auto Zone. They are the same but different. One has an LED in the cable showing when it is making power the other does not. Thought I would give them a try this winter. If they work I plan to get a few more for my tractors. Because of the few stories about Battery tenders causing fires I thought these might be safer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts