Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I everyday ask God to work through me in my profession and help people less blessed then me, SSR owners. We should take a moment and thank God for all he has given us in material items like our SSR. I wish that all my felloow SSR owners thank him for all he has done in our lives. You may enjoy your SSR , but it is all his and let' us enjoy the ride. The ultimate ride is to heaven, so thank God and be faithful!
I hope you join me in "Honor and Praise" for what he does for us! "Enjoy his ride while on earth".
Mike Voll

·
Registered
521 Posts
If I happen not to make it to heaven (Sister Mary told me my chances weren't very good a long time ago) then I hope my SSR can be shipped to hell.

·
Registered
3,935 Posts
Personally, I think we are all very well blessed here in the USA/Canada. I also believe that we take for granted what we do have, and fail to see how well blessed we are. Mike, you said it well. We should all consider ourselves very fortunate that we have our health, and abilities...and of course the friends we have here on this site and throughout north america. The SSR family is a really great bunch of folks, that no matter where you are, if you need...they will supply that need.

·
it's 5 o'clock somewhere!
16,290 Posts
I never stop being thankful for my SSR, the internet, and the family we have formed on here. I am very blessed to have you all in my life :grouphug

·
Registered
63 Posts
All of us should be thankful to God because He gave his life so that we could be forgiven of our sins and if that isn't enough we were born in the land of opportunity. Happy Thanksgiving to a wounderful bunch of guys that always come through for one and other when the need arises.

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
9,784 Posts
Grateful

Debbie and I realize that our lives have been guided by a higher power in so many ways. There have been circumstances in the last 6 years that we could only explain with grateful acceptance that we are NOT the ones in control.

So much to be thankful for....... Life, as we know it, would not be the same without God's plan.

We would also want to thank you all for the roles you've had in our lives. This SSR family is wonderful.

Happy Thanksgiving to our SSR family,

Mike & Debbie

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
I am thankful that God has led me to all of you great people!! Hope ya'all south of the border have a great weekend. Every year I say to myself that I am going to call in sick today so that I can stay home and watch football but my conscience never allows me.

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Thankyou God

See similar posting under Thanksgiving. We (SSR owners) are especially blessed to own a ride that many think is wrong but we are know better. SSR owners are the best. God bless our Country!

·
Registered
3,935 Posts
I didn't forget, but just failed to type it in.... A VERY SPECIAL THANKS to the ARMED FORCES, that allow us the ability to be FREE to celebrate Thanksgiving and everyday of FREEDOM we have!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts