Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have got an 04 SSR that I bought in 05 with 900 miles on it and I have 308 thousand miles now, with original motor and transmission. The ac just crapped out and I got that fixed and put my 2nd water pump in. Still on original plug wires and I only had two coils replaced. The motor still runs great!!! BEAT THAT! :silver:

Attachments

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
44,562 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!!!! :00000732: That's amazing and I'm not even going to try to beat it. :grin2:

Reactions: Auggie Doggie

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,398 Posts
I have got an 04 SSR that I bought in 05 with 900 miles on it and I have 308 thousand miles now, with original motor and transmission. The ac just crapped out and I got that fixed and put my 2nd water pump in. Still on original plug wires and I only had two coils replaced. The motor still runs great!!! BEAT THAT! :silver:
Sounds like you have been having a good time. Tell us a bit more about you and your truck and where all you have been in those many miles. You might want to go to New Member section to make your next post so you get the welcome you deserve. I just went over 253,000 mile this week in my :blue:

Reactions: Marc NY

·
Bad is Good
288 Posts
If this is the R I see in ocean reef every day.
This is a working man's ssr that brings home the bacon

·
Premium Member
465 Posts
No fan, no ignition switch, no door lock module, no battery, no anti-lock brake problem, no roof struts, Just asking ????

·
Registered
303 Posts
That's a reliable Ricochet, my goodness!
... Would you be able to post a pic of the odometer please? I'd really like to see it!
I'm impressed.

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
:laugh:

What a neat posting...Just another example of the (other side) of what most posts on this forum are all about. Most within the "technical" category have to do with existing problems....so we all see that and come to expect most every owner to encounter the same.:wink2:

In the "real world", it seems there are many examples of cars/trucks that do (not) have many of these problems that we post here.

It's cool to get some valid feedback from such owners.:grin2:

·
Registered
57 Posts
My 04 has 130 thousand on it and has only had a door handle and cup holder, and belts recently. And battery a couple of years ago.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
35,777 Posts
That's quite impressive, welcome from Canada! :cheers

enjoy the permagrin!

:black:
:purple:
Krazy Ed

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,393 Posts
Just now joining?!?! where you bean all this time? Like BlueStreak said---Go to "New Member" Section and fill out your "Profile"

Nick

·
Georgia SSRers
1,008 Posts
Wow

LESTER.
My first thought was "NO WAY" :pokey:
So I sat down with my trusty calculator and found that to do your miles, you would only have to drive 66 miles a day, every day.
DOABLE.....and, Even with PERMAGRIN sorta tough.

Accept my apologies for dis-believing you. ..:rolleyes:....:imsorry:
Welcome to the group...Ever get over to GEORGIA way, come visit.

·
Premium Member
71,712 Posts
If this is the R I see in ocean reef every day.
This is a working man's ssr that brings home the bacon
bringing home the bacon....is not what you think.....around here "bringing home the bacon" is giving Doophus a ride home after he has been drinking...

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

welcome from South Texas....

1 - 20 of 31 Posts