Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2004 needing Bed Cover adjustment.
At the hinge behind the cab, the passenger side is slightly lower than the back of the cab. Looking at the hinges themselves, can see one large bolt against the bed and three bolts connecting the hinges to the Cover.
It's probably a simple adjustment and in my search am not using the correct terminology. Can someone point me the right way?
Thanks in advance for your help,
Boomer Bob :ssr

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,573 Posts
I have a 2004 needing Bed Cover adjustment.
At the hinge behind the cab, the passenger side is slightly lower than the back of the cab. Looking at the hinges themselves, can see one large bolt against the bed and three bolts connecting the hinges to the Cover.
It's probably a simple adjustment and in my search am not using the correct terminology. Can someone point me the right way?
Thanks in advance for your help,
Boomer Bob :ssr
Look for the pad that it is supposed to rest on. That is about 1 inch in diameter and is adjustable in height just by twisting it. If it is not there look in the roof storage area because sometimes they get unscrewed and fall in. Good luck.

·
Daily Driver
8,958 Posts
Sounds like you're talking about the tonneau cover for the top storage compartment, not the bed cover.

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, Blue Streak. I can see the adjustment you speak of. Will give it a try. Funny how the obvious is sometimes hard to see. Thanks also for taking a moment to understand my incorrect terminology.

Boomer Bob

1 - 4 of 4 Posts