Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2,582 Posts
Rockler has them. Online or you may have a store nearby. Almost identical, threaded male knob for shop jigs.
They have a 1/4-20 thread which may not fit the sliding nuts in the rails but one can be made from 1/8" bar stock from Home Depot drilled and tapped.

· Tech Support/Research
2,005 Posts
Bed Crossrail Knob

Some how I managed to loose one of the locking bolts for the cross bar in my bed. I have tried several places to find one with no luck
These lock knobs have metric threads and aren't available locally (to me) but equivalents are available in packs of six, eight, ten, etc. from Amazon. They may have to be cut to length to fit properly. When needing just one knob what I have done is substitute a standard clamping screw knob with a 1/4-20 thread that is available at most good hardware stores that have a large assortment of fasteners. Like Texasbaehr suggests, I cut a piece of flat bar to fit in the rails and drill and tap it to suit the 1/4-20 threads.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.