Chevy SSR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the 7 bed strips that have the Velcro on the back to go in the carpeted bed. These are new parts that are still in the plastic bags in the original box with the original paperwork. They have never been installed. These are only 7, does not include the two outer ones that have the rails to slide in the tracks. $125 plus shipping.

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
I have the 7 bed strips that have the Velcro on the back to go in the carpeted bed. These are new parts that are still in the plastic bags in the original box with the original paperwork. They have never been installed. These are only 7, does not include the two outer ones that have the rails to slide in the tracks. $125 plus shipping.
Where are the pics, what do the strips look like? are they wood grain, Blue, Sliver?

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Let me correct this, these are the Oak wood strips not what the box shows. The Liquid Palladium is the silver strips. So I guess the person got the silver ones and put these back in the box the silver ones came in. They are the seven center strips, And do not include the two that go in the tracks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.