Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any word on bells and whistles? Memory seats/mirrors - rain sensitive wipers, lumbar, tilt/ telescope wheel? I read a lot about the shifter in the steering column but now the pics are showing a regular console shifter?

·
Registered
347 Posts
I haven't seen a finalized list yet. I expect that it will have a decent number of things standard. I'll see if I can get some specifics.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jimmymac listed some in another thread on here.

They are offering 15 options including Bose sound system,heated seats,sterling silver painted wheels,electrochromic mirrors,gauge package,integrated side saddle storage,running boards,cargo netting,custom floor mats,tow package,and a wind break.

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
Tell GM not to forget about putting radio and cruise controls in the steering wheel center area. What about "Heads Up" on the windshield. Nice feature.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ever priced a heads up windshield if it gets cracked? Not too good for those of us with a high deductible......I much prefer a standard windshield, but if it was an option such as on the Corvette then we would both be pleased. I agree on the radio and cruise on the steering wheel, but it may be too late if it already isnt scheduled that way at GM.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GM will save or hold back some delux items for the second and third years offering... As they have before... :cool

1 - 6 of 6 Posts