Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today I celebrated my birthday with almost getting in a fatal wreck this morning in rush hour traffic (in stand still traffic guy comes barreling behind me at 40 mph doesn't see traffic has stopped [talking to passenger] near misses by pulling into left handed shoulder next to HOV lane comes to a stop 5 car lengths ahead of me...talk about angels watching out for me)

Great day at work. The lot attendents hand wash and detail my SSR as a gift, boss fills it up with gas (an over $70 gift lol) some nice cards and such.

Come home to open my gifts, ALL for the SSR.

California Duster
Zaino full kit (now I actually have to do it...lol)
Mr Clean washing system
Air Wand car dryer (hooks up to leaf blower)
Mirror Cap covers for when you dry it.
New Wheels of whatever I choose (she didnt feel comfortable picking out my new shoes)
AND a promise to get PayPal set up so I can be a cool guy PitCrew member Supporting Member

So either my family is trying to tell me something (LOL...actually I keep her pretty clean) OR they just want me to have an easier time cleaning her.

Anyway, just wanted to share a little. I'll let you all know how things work out and of course after the Pay Pal is set up and I figure how to attach pics You'll get to see them. Thanks gang. Looking forward to being around for a long time enjoying you all and our SSR's

Coz :seeya

·
A Little BIG JIM
3,351 Posts
Happy Birthday Lucky

Happy Birthday Coz! Your a lucky guy! if you need a partner in vegas let me know.I'll be celebrating my B'day the 11th (54)
Jim

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Happy Birthday!

Sweeeeeeeeeet :thumbs

Sounds like you had a great day after the near miss this morning. Yes I would say the :angel :angel :angel were watching over you!

Let me know how the Air wand car dryer works.

:party :party :party

Continue Having A Great Day!

Happy Birthday

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
You'll love the Zaino, it's worth the work believe me. The shine is great! :ssr
OH, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :party

·
Premium Member
2,320 Posts
Happy Birthday

Excellent way to start a day.
You had that :angel on your rear deck watching. Now I know we'll see you this Sunday.

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
Happy Birthday!

And congrats on the great presents, including NO WRINKLES on the SSR!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Buffy said:
Happy Birthday!

And congrats on the great presents, including NO WRINKLES on the SSR!
and thank goodness no wrinkles on me yet :jester

Thanks a million gang. Will let you all know how things work and such when I wash her this weekend. Gotta make it shiny for a Sunday run with C1Trob

Coz

·
Resident Rocket Scientist
11,997 Posts
I think I need to show this thread to my wife.. Got two pairs of pants for my b-day and just paid the cc bill for them :jester

1 - 15 of 15 Posts