Chevy SSR Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
You all might want to take a look at Makita, more types of cordless impacts and wrenches that anyone else.If you look in the pits at any NHRA event you will see more Makita than any other brand.Over 250 tools running of the same battery and charger, fastest charging times in the industry. Yes I work for Makita for almost 40 years.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
I buy ridgid tools. Why? Because they have a life time service agreement, including battery’s when they come with the tool. Batteries are very expensive, about the cost of the packages you listed above. Btw: it is the same company as Milwaukee.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
SSR Believer
778 Posts
I buy ridgid tools. Why? Because they have a life time service agreement, including battery’s when they come with the tool. Batteries are very expensive, about the cost of the packages you listed above. Btw: it is the same company as Milwaukee.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Good to know. (y) You're right about replacement batteries costing about as much as the original tool kits. Does Rigid's lifetime service agreement apply to Milwaukee tools as well? Does that mean that Rigid will actually replace a battery when it no longer holds a charge, no matter how old?

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
TTI is a very large Chinese manufacturer, They make and own Milwaukee, Rigid, and Ryobi power tools among other things., they do not make the Rigid pipe threading and hand tools.
Quality power tool batteries should last a minimum of 3 to 5 years in daily use and 5 to 10 years with occasional use.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
i have a Dewalt 1/2 drive and a MIlwaukee 1/2 drive. The DeWalt I got because most of my other tools are DeWalt and I already have several batteries for the 18 volts stuff. Tonight I was just taking the wheels off and the DeWalt wouldn't break them loose. I grabbed the Milwaukee and it spun them right off.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts