West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
My Butt

My butt covering the seat driving it :glol :glol :glol

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
Big Bag

A big plastic bag backfilled with nitrogen if you want to keep it pristine for the next 20yrs. :glol :glol

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
KySSR said:
The best cover for mine is the garage........
Ditto :agree

...backfilled with Miller Lite :cheers

RickSSR :cool

·
Registered
186 Posts
During my recent relocation to Dallas, I invested in a custom cover for my SSR from Coverking, to protect it from the elements while it was parked outside at my temporary apartment for five months until my new home with a garage was built.

It is custom fit to our SSRs shape, made out of a durable, lightweight, waterproof, and breathable microfiber material called Stormproof. It rolls up into a compact package for easy storage in the rear bed. It also is available in colors to match your SSR with the option to add the SSR logo onto the cover. I actually chose non-descript gray in a futile attempt to hide my SSR in the public apartment parking lot.

I've been pretty happy with the cover and would recommend it. They are not cheap at $327 but are well constructed and fits like a glove even over the mirrors. The only thing mine doesn't provide is much protection from these nasty hail storms we get here in Texas. However, Coverking does offer other covers made from thicker, bulkier materials with more padding.

http://www.coverking.com/customcarcoversp.html

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Thanks for the tip they have some nice looking stuff.!! welcome to Texas, hope we see you around at some of the gatherings.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts