Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am putting my baby to bed for the winter. Where can I get a good storage cover? In Garage storage, not outside.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,395 Posts
Which cover, not which Mike.

Dave
I would say talk to Mike and tell him your situation. He has worked with the manufacturer to make these covers best and knows what they can hanlde and what requires the next level. He does not upsell unless he really thinks it is necessary.

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,066 Posts
Thanks guys..... got it covered. Ya-hahahaha

The OEM heavy cotton cover is excellent for winter storage. It breathes well and provides great protection against stupidity and garage rash. Walston will love it.

Mike

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got one from Mike and uncovered it a couple weeks back. Very nice cover, fits perfect and kept my baby cozy all winter.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
We keep getting threats of hail here in St Louis and I have my SSRs outside. I will put a nice heavy layer of moving blankets on them, then the factory cover, then put an out door rated cover over the top of that. So far there hasn't been any hail hit where I am but you never know when it will hit and it can hit one area and 3 block away only have rain. The 05 right now has stayed under cover while I am redoing the front end but the 04 gets driven, so as soon as the weather threat is over it gets the covers pulled off.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts