Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
RED SLED
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I ordered one of these little gadgets off Amazon the other day. I find now that I use it all the time. The cup holder is in the perfect place. The side tray is incredibly convenient and the change cup as well.

You can find it HERE

Attachments

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Can't but wonder how it will act when my very short wife uses her fob and the seat automatically moves to her seat position?..........Did you get two of them? One for each side?

Bird

·
RED SLED
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can't but wonder how it will act when my very short wife uses her fob and the seat automatically moves to her seat position?..........Did you get two of them? One for each side?

Bird
I only ordered one because that's really all I needed. They are also not "permanently mounted so no matter what she does with the seat she can always shift it around for her.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,563 Posts
I only ordered one because that's really all I needed. They are also not "permanently mounted so no matter what she does with the seat she can always shift it around for her.
Can you post a Link?

Reactions: tennesseecozydog

·
Premium Member
7,342 Posts
I got one of those "cup" holders from turnheadz that fits over the emergency brake handle ... talk about a handy addition, it is very convenient, really like it. Thank you "t" tennesseecozydog :ssr

·
Georgia SSRers
1,011 Posts
??

I ordered one of these little gadgets off Amazon the other day. I find now that I use it all the time. The cup holder is in the perfect place. The side tray is incredibly convenient and the change cup as well.
How is this listed on Amazon ? posting that would save lots of time for someone who would want one.

·
Premium Member
2,545 Posts
I think this is It.
Malcam Multi-fuctional Car Seat Leather Storage Box, Console Side Pocket, Gap Catcher with Coin Organizer and Cup Holder(Brown,Passenger side)
3.8 out of

·
Slingshot Rules!
75,423 Posts
Is this what you're looking for?

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Console-Pocket-Organizer-Headrest-Passengers/dp/B075JDJC1S/ref=sr_1_3_sspa?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1521516760&sr=1-3-spons&keywords=Car+coin+%2F+cup+holder&psc=1[/ame]

Click on Amazon . . . the picture doesn't work but the link does.

! :surprise: ! :glol ! :surprise: ! :glol ! :surprise: !

·
Premium Member
2,446 Posts
:surprise:
Hard to tell from the angle of the pic, but almost looks like your right leg would be up against that deal. How is it attached?

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts

Nice find Stew!!

Hey @Light Show I think this "du-dad" (which is technical Georgia speak for, "thinga-ma-jiggy") might work well in your Ricochet...since it's already got that red Elmo-vomit all over it, like the rest of your interior!! :laugh:...:pokey:...:laugh:...:bwekk:...:laugh:

·
RED SLED
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Link to the side pocket

Sorry for not getting this up sooner. Real Estate Gig has kept me hoppin' here in Arizona :)

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01DB3ALG0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1[/ame]

·
RED SLED
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:surprise:
Hard to tell from the angle of the pic, but almost looks like your right leg would be up against that deal. How is it attached?
Hopefully the link I shared will explain the ridiculously easy fitment.

I don't have a fat butt nor am I a big guy so I have no problem with it. However, it doesn't sit all the way down on top of the seat either.

·
Premium Member
2,446 Posts
Sorry for not getting this up sooner. Real Estate Gig has kept me hoppin' here in Arizona :)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01DB3ALG0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
:smile2:

I ordered one from Amazon this morning. Went with (what they termed the "red" one). I'm hoping that means it's really mostly black with the red piping around the edges like the pic shows.

I've been dumping my toothpick holder and other small stuff in the well created by the leather shifter boot. This deal should make for a better place for small items beyond opening up the console lid.

·
RED SLED
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
:smile2:

I ordered one from Amazon this morning. Went with (what they termed the "red" one). I'm hoping that means it's really mostly black with the red piping around the edges like the pic shows.

I've been dumping my toothpick holder and other small stuff in the well created by the leather shifter boot. This deal should make for a better place for small items beyond opening up the console lid.
I think you'll really like it!

·
Premium Member
2005 Ricochet Silver
1,017 Posts

You can find it HERE
S2NAZ, AWESOME ADDITION! I checked around on Amazon and went just a little bit different route. The ones I purchased come as a set of 2 for $18.99 (** the price is now $19.99). Outstanding quality and fits the passenger side console inset (over the hand-brake) perfectly, doesn't interfere with the seat belts, or access to the center console, and doesn't take up ANY passenger seat space! Now I have a place to toss my spare glasses, phone, and wallet when I'm on the road.

Here is a link and a couple of pics. Remember, you get TWO for $20.

Car Seat Pocket

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts