Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to sell my 04 but not sure how to find out how much it’s worth. Any suggestions? Thanking you in advance!

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
I want to sell my 04 but not sure how to find out how much it’s worth. Any suggestions? Thanking you in advance!

I'm sure you're going to get lots of replies here; but you may want to start by telling us all about the mileage and the the condition of the R (paint, wheels, roof operations, trunk information, upgrades, repairs, damage, accidents, etc.)
:smile2:

·
Premium Member
9,312 Posts
Opinions are just that - opinions.

Start by going through the SSRs for sale in this section. That will at least give you the number that the seller wants. That is not likely the number it sells for.

SSRs for Sale - Chevy SSR Forum

Check the North Freeway website. They are by far the largest reseller of SSRs. That will give you a feel for the retail values NFH wants. That is again, not likely the final selling price.

https://www.northfreewayhyundai.com/used-inventory/index.htm?search=SSR&saveFacetState=true&payment-selection=payment-panel-paymentLoan&normalInteriorColor=&lastFacetInteracted=

Check EBay, AutoTrader, cars.com and other sites to see what asking prices are.

Keep in mind year, mileage and condition have a huge effect on prices. Look for prices on 03s and 04s. The prices for 05s and 06s will be significantly higher because of the LS2 engine, upgraded transmission, and options that were available during those years.

For any year, carpeted trunk, running boards, auxiliary gauges and chrome wheels also have a significant impact on value.

·
Super Moderator
13,935 Posts
I continually research values and find cars.com (for whatever reason) carries more MY2003/04 proportionately
AutoTrader is also a very good source (both noted by Flassh)

MY2004 represents 45% of the total SSR's built so one should expect a lot of competition
Mid way through MY2004 production chrome wheels & console gauges were introduced

Low mileage, chrome wheels, boards, console gauges and carpeted cargo options or lack thereof will affect value significantly (again as Flassh noted)

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
I have seen a rolled wreck bring 2400. and seen nice low mileage asking 35,000 +. So with this limited information I would say between 2-35 grand. Now if we knew how many miles, color, options, accidents, and where it has lived its life we might be able to get the range a little closer.

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
KcolaGang, you have received 4 excellent posts from four brother SSRfanatics. Please take their suggestions and recommendations seriously ... THE QUICKER THE BETTER !!! Don't be hesitant about listing every little detail. Wishing you the very best ... tennesseecozydog :ssr

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,036 Posts
The other thing is everyone on this site most likely has one and they are not looking for one. You need to get out to other media sources like Auto Trader, CARMAX, E-Bay, internet, Car Lots etc. I just checked the internet for pricing and the 2004's list between $20,000 and $25,000 depending on extras and mileage and condition. Some a little more and some a little less. Also depends where they are located. The other thing is if you start too high you scare everyone off but if you start too low you have no where to go. Best to have a price that lets you have a little wiggle room. Good luck.

·
Registered
551 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts