Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I lived in Yuba City (A small town) lots of people looked at my car all of the time but now that I am in the San Jose area (6,000,000 people) I have a new problem. On the freeway I have people hanging on my quarter panel looking at the car all of the time to the point that I have a hard time changing into other lanes. Anybody else have this issue?????????????? :cool :cool

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
In close traffic it's particularly annoying.

I see a gap moving up, one I can merge into, but it seems to vaporize as the tail end car hangs back for a look. The drivers ahead of me often get a break.

G

·
living2be said:
Subman.....just part of the legacy of owning one of the hottest rides in town! Just be careful out there!
:agree

The cars a head turner~ :ssr

I was actually followed around my neighborehood by a car full of teenagers, while driving my SSR home from the store. They all gave me the :seeya wave :seeya and thumbs :thumbs up when they went by as I pulled into the driveway.

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,791 Posts
Beautiful lines

Hey George,

I have to say that those lines look awesome too... more of a futuristic look blended in. I have to say I like that color too. :thumbs ;)

Do you have any more angles to share with us?

PS You have to grab some beautiful Hawaiian landscape shots for us too!

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
Taking an onramp to Hwy 101 yesterday - two lanes merge into one - as I get on it to get around a tuner car (honda), out the window comes a big thumbs up! The dudes seemed genuinely please to being passed by an SSR! :flag

Love that roll on punch!

G

·
Marc NY said:
Hey George,

I have to say that those lines look awesome too... more of a futuristic look blended in. I have to say I like that color too. :thumbs ;)

Do you have any more angles to share with us?

PS You have to grab some beautiful Hawaiian landscape shots for us too!

Sure do. I'll put what I have up on a new post! - I'll try and snap a few shots this week with landscape to put up. Haven't had much time to drive the little honey lately :( .

·
Registered
27 Posts
Great View

subman576 said:
When I lived in Yuba City (A small town) lots of people looked at my car all of the time but now that I am in the San Jose area (6,000,000 people) I have a new problem. On the freeway I have people hanging on my quarter panel looking at the car all of the time to the point that I have a hard time changing into other lanes. Anybody else have this issue?????????????? :cool :cool
That's why I think the best view is the 3/4 rear view. Everyone hangs there
just checking it out.
The poll on the best view must be off. All those lookie loos can't be wrong. :thumbs

1 - 12 of 12 Posts