Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
SSR Enthusiast
2004 Chevrolet SSR #10111 Ricochet Silver
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to take this opportunity to thank Dicktator for his help this past week. Last Tuesday I posted that I was looking for another front emblem since the clips on mine finally broke off. He offered to fix it for free if I paid for shipping. I mailed it to him on Thursday, he received it on Saturday and had it back to me on Monday!
He also had the emblem support in stock which saved me the trouble of having to order it online. I’m beyond happy. Thanks again Dicktator and to all of the helpful people of the SSR community. It makes owning this vehicle that much more rewarding.

Brian:silver:

·
Premium Member
7,343 Posts
Bee75 ... you can always count on Dicktator. They don't come any better than him, Mike in AZ, Dragon2U, Mike in Fl. and some other SSRfanatics that I can't think of their name or handles this early in the morning. You guys out there add some more names to our "illustrious award winning Pit Crew" :smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

·
Premium Member
9,382 Posts
Dicktator is great. He, along with Lonny, Ken (Topspin) and Jerry helped steer me through some of the steps in successfully pulling the engine with transmission attached through the top.

Mike in Az also helped when I was a bit overwhelmed by the process by reminding me it was like eating an elephant - one bite at a time.

Joe at Left Coast has supplied me with a wishlist of parts for a better build. I'll find out this morning whether I can manage the costs, or have to back off to closer to stock.

I have no mechanical background, so this has been a major learning experience. I just hope I can get it back together before dementia sets in. At least, all the nuts bolts and bits are in carefully documented baggies, and all the disconnected wires have been identified on tags.

·
SSR Enthusiast
2004 Chevrolet SSR #10111 Ricochet Silver
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tiring of Dictator accolades - we all know he along with MikeinAZ are the best of the best!:smile2:

However, Dick deserves every pump - great guy.
I must agree. I actually have had the pleasure of having both Mike in AZ and Dicktator help me in the few months that I have been an SSR owner. Mike got me back on the road after my VW fan blew up. He took the time to walk me through the testing process and had a new fan out to me in a week.

·
Super Moderator
14,055 Posts
I must agree. I actually have had the pleasure of having both Mike in AZ and Dicktator help me in the few months that I have been an SSR owner. Mike got me back on the road after my VW fan blew up. He took the time to walk me through the testing process and had a new fan out to me in a week.
Mikeinaz - Dictator - They are both great and we need to keep them at the forefront, especially for emergency stuff

·
Premium Member
2005 RED SSR
100 Posts
Very helpful person. Have called him numerous times with problems. He is never to busy to help and give advice. Always with a little humor.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,570 Posts
How are you able to contact the Dictator to request assistance. New SSR owner and new to this site. Thanksw
Start a thread to introduce yourself in New Members Section. Then start a thread in SSR Technical Discussion detailing your issue and you will hear from many including, most likely, Dicktator. If you leave contact information in the thread you might hear from him directly.
If you get to 15 posts you can PM (Private Message) him and he will likely reply in the same manner.
Welcome to the Family

·
SSR Pit Crew
12,964 Posts

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts