Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Biketoberfest is just around the corner 20-23 October). Anyone interested in possibly doing a cruise say Daytona to St Augustine or something like that on one of the weekend days?

Tahoejoe

·
Registered
197 Posts
yes would love to do something !!!
Elizabeth will have to get busy talking to ken & Bob to see if they can get us something.
Jack Wilson Cherolet in St.Augustine said they would put up a tent and keep some parking for us with a couple weeks notice.
the GM said they would line up some food (burgers n dogs)small town but cool to ride through,
:ssr :ssr :ssr :ssr :ssr :ssr :flag

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bernie,

Any chance you, Jeff and Mike could set something up here? Doesn't have to be anything fancy...just a starting place and time and a cruise route...just up A1A maybe.

Tahoejoe

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Sounds fun :)

I'll start working on getting off from work and someone to watch the kids just incase we get something going

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,146 Posts
I'm good to go.
Maybe start up in St Augustine and end up some where in Daytona. Think we can talk Liz and Terri into some coleslaw wrestling?????? :lol

Bernie-
get in touch and we can plan something out.

mike

·
Registered
349 Posts
Daytona Run

tahoejoe said:
where are all you Floridians? No interest?

Tahoejoe
I'm interested, for sure. My son attends Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Daytona Beach, and I live about 75 minutes away from there. I'll listen for the details, and hope to be able to make it! :)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great Mike...thanks for picking up the lead. I'm willing to start at either end.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

Tahoejoe

·
Registered
197 Posts
talked to the dealership this morning they are excited about seeing a group of ssr's. they will have parking and stuff for us ,they asked if we will be needing food ,so parking is there food maybe depending on how many we can get and the time we will meet there.I thought sat oct.22 meeting around 10-12 ?.
still working on a route down A1A .open for suggestions! :ssr :ssr :flag

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,146 Posts
OK we now have a starting point and date.

Lets get this going.

Head count on who is interested.

dingbat +1

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
dittonzssr said:
yes would love to do something !!!
Elizabeth will have to get busy talking to ken & Bob to see if they can get us something.
Jack Wilson Cherolet in St.Augustine said they would put up a tent and keep some parking for us with a couple weeks notice.
the GM said they would line up some food (burgers n dogs)small town but cool to ride through,
:ssr :ssr :ssr :ssr :ssr :ssr :flag
Jeez that looks like some fun, unfortuantely I expect my car to be in the paint shoppe by that time. Ya'll take some good pictures. try to find some karaoke bar to get it right. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
197 Posts
alright!
so far the plan is to meet at Jack Wilson Chevy in St Augustine sat.oct.22 say,10-12?
ride through town and out to st augustine beach down A1A to daytona.
since things will be going on all over the place there are alot of options
there is a car show in south daytona,a car show in sanford,downtown for biketoberfest ,or meet at a great resturant that jeffdbfl knows (that will handle us)

dittonzssr
jeffdbfl
dingbat
tahoejoe
nosepicker
vettegirl
SSRrose
luckypunk
peaches
wallygator
chrisxxl

any thoughts or ideas are welcome!!! :ssr

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,146 Posts
Sounds like we got a plan in the works. :thumbs
Got a couple weeks to fine tune it and get the head count up.

How many more can we add to the list????????????

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'll be bringing my better half in the shotgun seat. Any recommendations on a hotel close to the starting point?

Tahoejoe & Ms Joe

1 - 20 of 65 Posts