Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:thumbs Thanks for everyone who came out to the St Augustine to Daytona ride! We had a great time! It was wonderful to see all of you and meet new people, especially those of you that came all the way from TEXAS just for us! :lol
Here are some pictures:

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,780 Posts
Bernie....Sorry to have missed this gathering. Great organization to bring together the Florida Fanatics (TX included). Pix looks like WILMA was there as well.

P/P

Peace :flag

·
Jeff & Terri
1,120 Posts
We had a wonderful time on the St. Augustine to Daytona run. The scenic route was beautiful. A special thanks to Bernie and Elizabeth for setting-up and preparing the entire run. Elizabeth put in the special request for the super weather. An extra special thank you to Elizabeth, she spent her day off making the delicious bow tie cookies. They looked great too. A special thanks to the Jack Wilson Chevy Dealer for their breakfast spread and sponsorship. They were super. We would like to thank Billy’s Tap for the excellent food and service. We enjoyed meeting the new SSR Fanatics and seeing our old SSR Fanatic friends once again. We hope everyone made it home with no problems.

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,146 Posts
I posted these in the original thread but decided to add them here so the pics will be all together.
Everyone had a great time. It was nice to see the newcomers fit in with this crazy group.

First pic is meeting at the dealership
Drive into Old Town St Augustine
Parked by the beach
What a bunch!!
Liz imitating you-know-who!!

Attachments

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,146 Posts
Next is coming into Flagler Beach. Local Biker bar on the corner. Some of us were greeted by a nice pair as we stopped. :reddevil

Making a pit stop at Jeff's house. Think he wanted to go for the record. Hotrodgirl still has it I think. Its a good thing most of his neighbors werent home.

Attachments

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Looks Like A Great Time

:ssr Looks like you guys had a great time :thumbs Nice to see all of the great pics and really nice to see some familiar faces. Brought back great memories for me from this past summer. :ssr

Furykay-was that a Margartia in your hands?

I can't wait to visit Florida Again :thumbs

Very Nice Turn-Out :thumbs

·
Growing Older but Not Up
1,350 Posts
Great !

Bernie,
I'm sorry we couldn't make it this time, looks like you guys had a blast! Great Pictures :thumbs

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Looks like you all had a great time.... FuryKay is a great guy ....I'm sure he represented us Texans well. :seeya

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
Bikeoberfest

I want to let everyone know that I will ALWAYS REMEMDER THIS RIDE.Everyone were SUPER. Thank you , Kay .Hotrod girl, that was a super margarita and it was happy hour 2 for 1

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,146 Posts
I know more of you had cameras. Lets see some more pics.
Lucky Punk- you should have some good ones of the ride through the marsh.

Did anyone happen to get a pic of the girl that came up to our cars at the light in Flagler Beach? Think it was my sis-in-laws neighbor.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Biketoberfest

Had a great time, thanks again to Elizabeth & Bernie, all the pictures are great, haven't had a chance to download ours, got home safely Sunday night, only had a little rain leaving Daytona, the rest of the trip was clear skies, hope to see some of you again the winter :ssr :ssr :ssr

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hope this works

I had an absolute awesome time Saturday! Thanks to all who were involved. My sister put the images up on here photoshare page, and I will put the link at the bottom of this email. If you see a picture that you would like the original full size email me the file name of it to : [email protected] and I will forward it to you. I am sorry to say that some of the pictures did not turn out as good as I would have hoped.

Hope this link works

1 - 20 of 28 Posts