Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have one truck outline door sill available. My machinist wants build these in increments of 10 and there hasn't been much interest lately so when this piece is gone I probably won't be ordering more for awhile unless people want to get together and do a group buy. I sell all my other items individually, the sills are the only large order requirement.

Anyway, just want to mention that if someone would like this to add to their tailgate it's the last one available for now...... First picture is in the driver sill area, second is in the tailgate area and third is showing both styles but other designs can be milled into them as well.

Group buy list - I now have the 10 sills needed, as soon as everyone pays I will place the order. PM's have been sent to everyone interested. If you want to get on this order before I place it please let me know. When this is done I will wait for the 10 needed again and reorder if there is interest. Thanks

The 10 items required has been met, order will be placed Dec 17,
Pahotssr - 1 Custom (paid)
Killerbee - 2 SSR text (paid)
tater - 3 truck outline (paid)
lakecat - 3 SSR text (paid)
Wunderkind - 2 truck outline (paid)

Attachments

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If I can put it on my tailgate sill I'll take it. But I really need some door sills too. I just bought another R. 06 silver/black FPR.

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app
Well, you are the second requester to be added to the list for more sills so I might get enough for another order soon. I will PM you the purchase info for this one.

PS - Congrats on the new truck, that is a VERY nice looking color combo!!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hello, if you send to Germany, I would like to take two door sill plates,
and how much are the door handle covers ?
May be you can give me a price list for all your things.

thanks richard

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello, if you send to Germany, I would like to take two door sill plates,
and how much are the door handle covers ?
May be you can give me a price list for all your things.

thanks richard
Richard,
I will PM you a complete list of current parts and prices.

Thanks for your interest

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
just curious what material and gauge thickness???

thanks Frank

ps- you cost your single for $70 what is machinist pal want for single unit value based on min 10 ordered

·
MO Mick
353 Posts
I would also like to get in line for a pair of sill plates but would like SSR instead of the truck outline in the center.
Mick

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
just curious what material and gauge thickness???

thanks Frank

ps- you cost your single for $70 what is machinist pal want for single unit value based on min 10 ordered
Frank,
Material is same as all my other items, high quality 6061-T6 aluminum and about 1/8 inch thick. The price does not change since this is a leftover part from a large order.

I have always ordered multiple amounts at a time but sold them as 1, 2, or 3 items per sale to suit the customer. Since sales on these specific items have slowed I'm not going to order 10 pieces and sit on them for months or longer. BUT, I will put people on a list and when enough interest is shown, will take payments and then order what is needed. I think I already have interest for 5 individual items so when it gets to 10 everyone gets their parts with the custom design they desire.

If I can answer anything else let me know ........

PS- This last single item is still available as of today

·
SS Owner, Not SSR But SS
2,409 Posts
so there are 3 needed?
one for each door and one for the back
this price is how much plus shipping to 75048

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
so there are 3 needed?
one for each door and one for the back
this price is how much plus shipping to 75048
Well, I wouldn't say "needed" but if someone wanted to they could install a total of 3, 1 for the tailgate, or 2 for the entry doors, or 3 for all the areas. Prices are per item, shipping looks to be $10 to your location.

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Have 3 paid orders for 8 sills, just need another 2 or more sills to move the order forward......

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just to update everyone that ordered sills, I was notified today that they should be here on Wed and I will ship at the end of the week to you. Thanks for your patience.

If anyone wants to make another order please let me know.

Thanks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts