Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has Anyone Found A Billet Type Fuel Door That Will Fit The Ssr?

Being A Chev And I Would Think That The Fuel Door On The Ssr Would Be One From Another Model ??? If You Ask For One For The Ssr ....all You Get Is It Is Not Listed.


:( :(
 

·
SSR Owners Group
Joined
·
3,753 Posts
The link below took me to this ebay auction...

Time left: 1 day 6 hours
3-day listing
Ends Dec-15-04 14:19:35 PST
Start time: Dec-12-04 14:19:35 PST
Item location: Laguna Hills, CA
United States

Ships to: United States
Shipping costs: US $7.99 - Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service (within United States)
Description:

Part Number: ALL 6095PL

Brand new!

This item fits:

2003-2005 Chevrolet SSR
2003-2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer
2003-2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT
2003-2005 GMC Envoy
2003-2005 GMC Envoy XL
The AMI Billet Gas Doors are designed to look like the fuel door on modern race vehicles and fighter jets. The custom, vehicle specific design ensures the fuel door will fit without gaps or tight spots. Installation may require intermediate to advanced automotive skills. Includes bolt on door, surround plate and hinge. No Drilling is Required for installation.

Please feel free to email us with any question you may have. If you are not satisfied with your item, we will take it back for a complete refund. Check out the feedback on us, we deliver quality products quickly and stand behind them. Thanks for looking!
Progressive Aftermarket Concepts, Inc
 

Attachments

·
SSR Owners Group
Joined
·
3,753 Posts
Both coasts help the middle

Wow - what did we do w/o the internet...

Let me know what you think of the part - and if you can - post a photo...

Thanks...
 

·
Tu-Tone club member
Joined
·
5,777 Posts
Didn't see it in kw's post

The price for the fuel door on E-Bay is $89.95, discounted from $139.95.

Peace
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Fuel Door

ONCE I HAD THE PART NUMBER THE REST WAS EASY JUST BOUGHT ONE $74.95 FROM
autoaccessory4u.com
Thanks again............. what a club weve got !!!!! :seeya
 

·
SSR Pit Crew
Joined
·
1,742 Posts
I'm still torn about ordering one..........

  • Does the finish match the rest of the aluminum trim peices?
  • I do like that it LOCKS!
  • Have to see it on a car to be sure.....
  • Why am I waffling?
  • Wow, look at the pretty dots!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52 Posts
I have had mine for a couple of months. I get alot of compliments on it. The install was very easy and dint take long at all. :D I actually would prefer a non-locking one, mainly just hate taking my keys out to unlock it , and scrathed it once doing it. :cuss

I am going to try to attach a couple of pictures that i jsut took. This is my first time so I hope it works. Its night here so I hope they come out ok.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52 Posts
Wow that was easy, now I know I can post more pics of other mods I have done. :thumbs Though it looks like I need to
1. polish my door and get all of my finger prints off of it.
2. learn how to take pictures without the camera strap hanging down in the picture :cuss
 

·
SSR Pit Crew
Joined
·
1,742 Posts
DMW said:
Wow that was easy, now I know I can post more pics of other mods I have done. :thumbs Though it looks like I need to
1. polish my door and get all of my finger prints off of it.
2. learn how to take pictures without the camera strap hanging down in the picture :cuss
That's OK, DMW.

We appreciate the pics (even with the camera strap!) HA!

Thanks........
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,262 Posts
YUP.... the fuel door looks GREAT ! :thumbs
Was wondering how they would look.....
Whats up with all the lettering, business truck?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
541 Posts
Hmmm...

The description on eBay says "bolt-on" and then it says "no drilling required".

There are no holes that currently match the ones on that door.

Which is it?

Or is it a stick on, fake bolts type thing?

Diggs
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52 Posts
You are correct :yesnod , many of the bolts are cosmetic. You use 4 that screw into clips that hold the door on. I took a picture of the instructions and a poor :( picture of one of the clips in my door.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52 Posts
oops, unbelievable..well if anyone cares you also got a pciture of Santa on my roof. I guess i can just use this time to say Happy Holidays to everyone!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Pictures

DMW said:
I have had mine for a couple of months. I get alot of compliments on it. The install was very easy and dint take long at all. :D I actually would prefer a non-locking one, mainly just hate taking my keys out to unlock it , and scrathed it once doing it. :cuss

I am going to try to attach a couple of pictures that i jsut took. This is my first time so I hope it works. Its night here so I hope they come out ok.


I HAVE CHROMED MY ENGINE AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO POST THE PICTURES TO A THREAD???? HOW DID YOU DO THEM?

JIM PRENDERGAST
2004 SILVER #7050
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,175 Posts
Now, Can Your Direct Santa To My House!!!

DMW said:
oops, unbelievable..well if anyone cares you also got a pciture of Santa on my roof. I guess i can just use this time to say Happy Holidays to everyone!
Good pictures.....thanks!!!


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! :party

RickSSR :cool
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top