Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im a new member i wish i could nav. This site and well as i can work on my truck,im sure i'll figure it out. I want to thank mike of ariz for telling me about fanatic. Any help will be appreciated. Im 71 years young drive a 2005 black ssr my back ground is usaf jet aircraft mech.worked in the finance business sold porsche's worked for united airlines for a short time and retired from postoffice after29yrs.

·
Slingshot Rules!
73,695 Posts
WELCOME, BillyMac . . . from Southern Arizona.

! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers !​

·
HobbyBob
641 Posts
:00000732:There are so many kind and genuine people in this Fanatic family and Mike is a good example. Dictator and the Florida chapter are others who are genuinely interested that all of us experience the maximum amount of enjoyment from our unique vehicles with a minimum of unsolved problems. Welcome from Surprise Az.:jester

·
Spirited driver!
1,593 Posts
Welcome from California! You have a great bunch of Fanatics all around in you in SC, FL & GA. You should come to the rally the first week of October in Warner Robbins, GA to meet a bunch of them. Click on this link for more info: Middle GA Rally

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,583 Posts
Welcome to the Fanatic Family!

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,496 Posts
Welcome From Forney Texas!!! Glad to see your "Lifetime Member" Badge!!

Nick

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Welcome to the SSR fanatic's forum from one of the So. Cal Nutz. This is the best site on planet earth for the SSR and her loved ones!

·
Have SSR...will travel!!
1,244 Posts
Welcome! We all hope to meet you in GA in October.

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
2,540 Posts
Helloooooo from Cincinnati! It makes you feel younger than 71 when you drive it doesn't it?!?

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,187 Posts
A big hearty welcome from sunny Sturgis South Dakota!!!

·
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
1,773 Posts
From North Georgia, Welcome to the family!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts