Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
doesnt happen often right now this one list for 50460 black out of GA has the floor mats the cargo netting and cockpit windbreak also the rear cargo trim with wood body colored boards it originally had chrome wheels but the dealer had them swapped for stock wheels

who wants its . . ...its what everyone asked for but it will sell quick if you dont let me know within the hour dont worry bout it cause this one will be gone

call my new truck manager lane at 1-800-725-5800 this is another great buy
price is 31600 plus i have a 199 doc warranty has not started and this is eligible for any other gm card earning etc

billy

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
misc fee covers dealer expense basically you can say i'm charging 31799 . . ..but the 199 at least in missouri you do not pay tax on let me know :) it is a 2005

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Vettegirl, sounds like you dun good!!! :thumbs Congratulations...:jester

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wish I Could Find A Hundred Of Them Like That And Take Care Of All The Phone Calls I Get Each Day I'll Have Lane Follow Through And Get You On The Road In Your New Ssr Appreciate The Biz If You Need Anything Let Me Know

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
vettegirl said:
Is this an '05? What is 199 doc (excuse my ignorance). Sent you PM.
Early bird gets the worm ( I mean:ssr ). 14 minutes after Island's initial offer and 46 minutes to spare. Congratulations:)

Frank

ps- just curious what was on the odometer and did it come with running boards??

·
Registered
474 Posts
frankmp said:
Early bird gets the worm ( I mean:ssr ). 14 minutes after Island's initial offer and 46 minutes to spare. Congratulations:)

Frank

ps- just curious what was on the odometer and did it come with running boards??

For list price of over 50grand i'm sure it had running boards and everything else except for the wheels being swapped out.

Good luck LadySSR

·
Registered
893 Posts
Now you've got black

vettegirl said:
Thank you so much! I'm so excited Lane could hardly understand me on the phone. We owe you big!

:party :party

And Black is good...........congratulations.........hope to see it soon......Wolfie:seeya

·
Registered
234 Posts
vettegirl said:
Thank you so much! I'm so excited Lane could hardly understand me on the phone. We owe you big!

:party :party
Congrats Lauren! I'm so happy for you. When can I see Mr. VetteGirl's secret paint job on this beauty.:thumbs

p.s. It has to have something to do with flames!

·
Registered
440 Posts
Good for you. I new it would not take long,you have the fever. By the way is the turntable in the living room done yet? Next meeting I guess you drive seprate. One more SSR at the party.

Congrats Jim

·
Registered
234 Posts
His and hers SSRs. Who gets the 06 Black 6 speed? :willy: Oh yeah, you got to do the living room turntable now. You can sit in it and watch movies like at the drive-in.

·
Premium Member
31,270 Posts
I thought garages were the new "living rooms"!

Wildcat69 said:
His and hers SSRs. Who gets the 06 Black 6 speed? :willy: Oh yeah, you got to do the living room turntable now. You can sit in it and watch movies like at the drive-in.
Now showing at your own private drive-in movie theatre! Just mount a big screen on the wall in the garage! Better yet, get a celing mounted DLP projector and make the entire wall the screen. Turn out the lights and feel like you really are at the drive-in! (Actually, I think you'd have to drive the front wheels up onto ramps to actually feel that way! :rolleyes: )

1 - 20 of 28 Posts