Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Yes, I have an ATTITUDE !
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well , it's here:cry Another piece of history comes to rest. The machines at L.C.C. are now silent. It is a sad day.

BUT the people who have meet me and know me, will realize I won't look at this as the glass is half empty , BUT.........POUR me another round !

I am fortunate to be where I am in my life, just turning 41 and my SSR turned 1 year old with me the other day. Everytime I drive my Black Beauty , it draws attenion where ever I go.

Tommorow , the sun will rise, I'll feel the heat on my face, and smile...its good to be alive, then the top goes down and we go sideways out the driveway ! This truck is so much fun !

Can't wait for the GET-TOGETHERS to start !

" Devastator " :reddevil

·
Registered
158 Posts
Well said, time for another round to remember and enjoy the great hot rod that the Craft Centre built for us fanatics to cruise through life topless..

cheers,
kroozn

·
Yes, I have an ATTITUDE !
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kroozn said:
Well said, time for another round to remember and enjoy the great hot rod that the Craft Centre built for us fanatics to cruise through life topless..

cheers,
kroozn
Yea, and the top down !:reddevil

·
Registered
158 Posts
Topless............the only way to fly

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
Sorry to see this day.....Enjoy your SSR :ssr

RickSSR :cool

·
Registered
180 Posts
Sad Day

A sad day for all involved in Lansing.
From north of the border, best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!
Looking forward to being with my Fanatic family at Daytona next week.
This trip dedicated to the people of Lansing that helped in making of all our SSR's
Our prayers be with you.
By the way happy St Pat's

Scott & Sue Doran

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Lansing Employees

Our heart felt wishes go out to all our freinds who after today will be in the job market again. I wish them all the luck in a fast rebound and a very short journey in their pursuit for a new job. GOOD LUCK TO ALL AND THANK YOU FOR MY GREAT TRUCK.:( :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts