Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a place that could make some of those magnetic ribbons like REBEL has as an avitar and like they sell for breast cancer? If so I would like to get one made and display it on my SSR. It would be great in black just like REBELS avitar but with BobA's name on it. Or it could read in memory of Bob A.

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wildcat66 said:
Hey why not RED!!!! :thumbs
Don't know but I am sure there is a site out there somewhere!
I just thought black because that's the color ribbon and bunting that was displayed on my previous job when someone died or was killed.

·
Registered
487 Posts
My Other Company

SS My R said:
Does anyone know of a place that could make some of those magnetic ribbons like REBEL has as an avitar and like they sell for breast cancer? If so I would like to get one made and display it on my SSR. It would be great in black just like REBELS avitar but with BobA's name on it. Or it could read in memory of Bob A.

I have a website that I generally do not promote to the public. We use this internally when someone is looking for speciatly stuff. If this is what you are looking for, they can be done with any design desired......

http://www.distributorcentral.com/websites/Stepprinting/item_information.cfm?ClearListOrder=true&strip=0&CatalogGUID=62425972-c18a-4e20-b1f4-6504e119a259&SupplierItemGUID=7F880B43-E708-4456-85B7-DF462BB53A7D&SuplItemNo=Group L5-20 mil&SuplDisplayNo=FCM-3880&clear=1&AcctGUID=A0FB3D0C-C7AE-11D3-896A-00105A7027AA&UseSearch=1

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
StepPrinting said:
Step Printing do you mind if I PM you to ask you some questions?

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
StepPrinting said:
I was thinking that maybe the magnet could be in the shape of a Black SSR that might read In Memory of Bob A or Bob A You And Your SSR Will Be Rembered or Bob A Cruise On. Always open for ideas?

·
Registered
487 Posts
SS My R said:
I was thinking that maybe the magnet could be in the shape of a Black SSR that might read In Memory of Bob A or Bob A You And Your SSR Will Be Rembered or Bob A Cruise On. Always open for ideas?

Something like that could be done. Here is a differrent link. Various sizes are offered, this is the smallest and least expensive one:

http://www.distributorcentral.com/websites/Stepprinting/item_information.cfm?ClearListOrder=true&strip=0&CatalogGUID=62425972-c18a-4e20-b1f4-6504e119a259&SupplierItemGUID=0C2A6888-258F-4215-BAD5-ABAB7EED0179&SuplItemNo=MGCS20-2&SuplDisplayNo=20 mil&clear=1&AcctGUID=A0FB390F-C7AE-11D3-896A-00105A7027AA&UseSearch=1&screen=detail

Custom shapes require a custome die which usually runs around $100. I will check with my Sales Director Tuesday AM to see if he has any suggestions

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
got it covered

While I was in Ok.
Corey (Marissa's boyfriend) who runs a graphic and vinyl shop had already made
"in Honor of BobA stickers.

They are about 5 in x 5 in which may be to large for some of you. I already paid him for 20 and he is going to make up smaller one and email me both graphics. They will cost $3.00 plus .50 to ship them to you. He will be sending them to me in a few days. I will try to get a picture on here of it. Right now it is on the dash of my SSR and I will heading to my mom's for 2 days and I will get a picture if he hasn't sent me the email.

It is a Red SSR with touch up silver for the wheels and bars on the front.
It has In Loving Memory Of (on top)
Bob Adam (underneath the SSR)

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
the sticker was pretty darn good for something that was put together in a day. I think you all will like it. I had made mention about one slightly smaller, and he was going to work on the details of it. His biggest point to Machell and me was he expected to make no money from this adventure. He was doing it simply because it was brought up and he wanted to do something. Just thought I would pass this along,

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
They look really nice. Very classy and a fitting tribute. Don't forget Machelle ,I want two.

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
wildcat66 said:
While I was in Ok.
Corey (Marissa's boyfriend) who runs a graphic and vinyl shop had already made
"in Honor of BobA stickers.

They are about 5 in x 5 in which may be to large for some of you. I already paid him for 20 and he is going to make up smaller one and email me both graphics. They will cost $3.00 plus .50 to ship them to you. He will be sending them to me in a few days. I will try to get a picture on here of it. Right now it is on the dash of my SSR and I will heading to my mom's for 2 days and I will get a picture if he hasn't sent me the email.

It is a Red SSR with touch up silver for the wheels and bars on the front.
It has In Loving Memory Of (on top)
Bob Adam (underneath the SSR)
Well this sounds great wildcatt66, I can forget the magnet for now. Put me on your list and let me know what has to be done to obtain one. TIA

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
I finally washed my truck and put my sticker on. I still havent' gotten them but sent an email to Corey and will call Tuesday.

THE LIST

Marc NY ------------------Sent 1-11
Kyssr ------------------Sent 1-11
Hotrodgirl------------------Sent 1-11
woohoo (2) ---------------------- Pickup Jan 28
Step printing--------------Sent 1-11
SS my R------Need address
SSR Club-------------------Sent 1-11
Focks ----------------------------- Pickup Jan 28
Purple Penelope----------Sent 1-11
Colorado 2----------------Sent 1-11
drbob-----Need address
Yaller Dog 2------Need address
Mike in Az 2----------------Sent 1-11
SSREAL ----------------------------Pickup Jan 28
rgthrough 2 ----Need address
QnHouston------Didn't get your email. Need your address!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts