Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Looks VERY nice!! :thumbs I think Black vehicles look the best without a lot of bright work, besides nice rims. Don't worry about what anyone else says because it's your truck and that's what it's all about.

Did you do the same to the interior, yet???

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
Pretty Cool Stealth SSR....:thumbs

RickSSR :cool

G

·
0 Posts
I like that fifth pic. Looks like a predator from a wild life scene ready to pounce! :reddevil

·
Registered
371 Posts
:thumbs Nice look Mike! I agree....don't worry what everyone else thinks, let "You" shine in your style! That's what makes this world so great! I personally like the "Black Out"!

·
I'm not cool...
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thats funny George, I didn't notice the effect!

George said:
I like that fifth pic. Looks like a predator from a wild life scene ready to pounce! :reddevil
I was just looking for something entertaining to post.
I like the inside the way it is (I also like the factory exterior just wanted something a little different- especially with the smoothies)
I think visually black beauty's done :flag

Attachments

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
My $.02

Mike cool look should have gone black chrome rims too! :thumbs

·
Las Vegas Mob
1,370 Posts
Looks beautiful, Mike!

You have GOT to get something different to take to Grandma's . . . :lol

·
Las Vegas Mob
1,370 Posts
Marc NY said:
I also think that Silver looks awesome all in one color too! ;)
So let's get this straight: They painted your truck the TRIM color??? No wonder it looks like that! :lol :lol :lol

·
Registered
371 Posts
Marc NY said:
WOW I really like the black bar! :thumbs

I also think that Silver looks awesome all in one color too! ;)
Yo...Marc....I like your second photo! Great shot and you are right, all silver isn't too shabby!

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,825 Posts

Ahhh ya ... you are making that silver look good ... I like your SSR in photo #2 , view angle, shine gloss, light level, looks awake and fresh. The black grill openings and dark windows pop. Sometimes silver looks light weight, quiet, in this photo it looks meaty, full, solid.

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
Blacked Out

Mike Really Like The Look. Did You Prep The Door Handles And Grill's Eyebrow Before You Painted? If So, What Did You Do?

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,595 Posts
living2be said:
Yo...Marc....I like your second photo! Great shot and you are right, all silver isn't too shabby!
Thanks living2be and Rebel for the nice compliments. I have to say Mike's black out is really super! I like the stealth look with just the gold bowtie showing up.

BTW: Mike I love that shot of your SSR #3 with the snow and tree lines. Do you have that in a higher resolution? Please submit that if you do in our next monthly contest! You have taken some great photos for sure! :thumbs

·
I'm not cool...
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
my paint guy friend was stress'n!

JACKWALDROP said:
Mike Really Like The Look. Did You Prep The Door Handles And Grill's Eyebrow Before You Painted? If So, What Did You Do?
the aluminum handles and plated plastic were tough to prep :banghead
the dude ( that's what every one calls him ) sanded the crap out of them then "etched" them, put a little "flex" in the paint then sprayed'm :thumbs
they were easy to remove (I recomend this), I hope the paint holds up, dude was worried :flag
p.s. Mark, I'll put some pics in the gallery :jester

Attachments

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,595 Posts
One Wild Ride...

Digital said:
Whats wrong with a Smokin SSR to take your Grandma for a ride???

She's 97...
God bless Grandmas!

She looks like she must have loved her ride! :cool She might be our oldest SSR fan yet!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts