Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2004 Slingshot Yellow
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone on here in the US live close to Blaine Washington?
Greg

·
Premium Member
3,185 Posts
Hi Greg,
I live 20 blocks/ 2 miles North in BC>
I think there is a SSR lady in Bellingham also

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,064 Posts
Check the pin map. Gives address and e-mail and phone on most.

To view the map click here ->Temporary SSR Pinmap Version 2

·
Super Moderator
13,943 Posts
Anyone on here in the US live close to Blaine Washington?
Greg
Greg,
Are you looking for someone to sing your grandmother a singing telegram birthday greeting in a sexy bellhop suit, balloons and all?
I am 5 hours away!
Mikebike is far closer but he would have to lipsync - I, however, have the voice of an angel

Or was this about something else?

·
Premium Member
2004 Slingshot Yellow
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Greg,
Are you looking for someone to sing your grandmother a singing telegram birthday greeting in a sexy bellhop suit, balloons and all?
I am 5 hours away!
Mikebike is far closer but he would have to lipsync - I, however, have the voice of an angel

Or was this about something else?
You're killin me Dale! Actually someone has a perfect rear bumper for sale there but I could not get them to respond to get a shipping Quote. They did finally got back to me. I was going to see if there was a Fanatic close by that could pick it up and handle shipping for me but I think I'm good now.
Thanks for all the replies and thanks for the entertainment Dale. I'll take a rain check on the lullabies.
Greg

·
Premium Member
9,321 Posts
You're killin me Dale! Actually someone has a perfect rear bumper for sale there but I could not get them to respond to get a shipping Quote. They did finally got back to me. I was going to see if there was a Fanatic close by that could pick it up and handle shipping for me but I think I'm good now.
Thanks for all the replies and thanks for the entertainment Dale. I'll take a rain check on the lullabies.
Greg
Good call on the lullabies from Cash. He'd be a shoe-in for three Xs on Americal Idol - probably worse if Simon Cowell was still there.

Reactions: Texasbaehr
1 - 8 of 8 Posts