Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings fellow SSR enthusiasts. I’m excited to share my passion for the SSR with like minded gear heads and those that appreciate this special vehicle. My SSR is a truly unique 2004 model. With the extensive help of the Lingenfelter organization and Troy Trepanier of Rad Rides by Troy, the vehicle was developed into a world class pro touring, one of a kind SSR. I look forward to swapping stories with my fellow SSR owners.

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,201 Posts
A big hearty welcome from Sunny Sturgis South Dakota!!!

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
45,663 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!!!! :00000732:

·
Slingshot Rules!
73,792 Posts
WELCOME, Bob . . . from Southern Arizona.

Ron said it . . . Pictures, Pictures and More Pictures.

! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers !​

·
Eat-Breathe-Sleep-SSR's
1,608 Posts
One thing that remains constant......Newbies! That's a good thing! Welcome from Western Canada.....where are you located?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Hi Bob, Welcome to SSRFanatics from Vancouver Island, Canada. Definitely looking forward to some pics. I get the feeling you've known about SSRFanatics for some time, and I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised with the reception. Please give us poor dogs a bone, who hasn't heard of Lingenfelter and Troy Trepanier. Again welcome aboard.

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,499 Posts
Bob Margison, Welcome from Forney Texas!!! You will discover that you have found the BEST FORUM ever!---Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" something, it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then if you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

Nick & Kathy

·
Daily Driver
8,949 Posts
Welcome to the family.:00000732: Click on Tools in the red bar at the top of the page, then User CP, and fill in Edit Your Details. That way when you post we'll know who/where you are/at.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts