Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
ROTM 1/2016 - 2006 PacBlues 376 & 29
30,607 Posts
Hey y'all
I recently slid into a ditch and killed my front end and passenger fender. Does anybody have parts laying around they'd part with?

Thanks
Jarrod
Good luck in your search. Hopefully no none was hurt!!!!!! You might want to include your location in your profile so others nearby can offer their assistance.

• Helpful
Reactions: richsadams

·
Premium Member
2006 Black over Silver
74 Posts
Started a conversation with you on parts you might need.

There are a few people that has parts but need to find someone that is close to your location shipping is not cheap if you're needing the bigger part items. Thanks

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
6,838 Posts
@Meat Head, there are some starting points. ALSO---Welcome from Forney Texas. Consider clicking on the Colored Letter/Picture, top far right corner, go down to "Account Settings", click, and fill in your information. Especially your LOCATION and the year of your SSR, like the rest of us. Then go the the left side and click on "Signature". Also put the year of your SSR in your "Signature", and anything else you want to show in your posts, and we can help you better if you have a problem. When you finish click the "SAVE" box.

Click here for the "How To Library" OneDrive

Also click on this link and go to Post #1 Help Us Help You---UPDATE

Click here for parts, help and tips--Simple Engineering, LLC – Chevy SSR Aftermarket Parts, Accessories and Repair Solutions

Owner Pinmap locate other owners and let them locate you. Go to last page to add your information.

Nick & Kathy

·
Registered
04 Black, 05 Black, 05 Aqua Blur, top secret can't say anything about another one
7,298 Posts
Knowing where you are and exactly what you need will help out a lot to help you find what your looking for. The front bumper comprises of a lot of pieces so knowing what all you need in just that, can be a big help.
"killed my front end and passenger fender." that can be a lot of different parts involved.
Do you need a spear, fog lights. head light, turn signal, marker light, grill, grill bar, bumper cover, bumper brace, hood emblem, fender, inner fender?
All of these could be needed parts but what all do you need? And if spear is needed do you have chrome or satin?
I have some parts but not all. Let me know what and where you are.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts