Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Chevy ssr
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello .. I’m looking to buy a copy of my original window sticker from triple a but they require an invoice that I can purchase... they need info from the trucks body plate which I can’t find anywhere.... I looked on doors firewall ect.... help thanks

·
Slingshot Rules!
67,553 Posts

Just a thought, Butch . . .

Try requesting or searching for the Build Sheet on here.

Triple A does a great job but they do need all the details for the Window Sticker to be complete.

Good Luck.

! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: !

·
Registered
2004 Chevy ssr
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks I have that on hand .... sent it in to triple a not good enough was told ?!

·
Slingshot Rules!
67,553 Posts

NOT GOOD, Butch . . .

Just checked and there is a white sticker (about 3" by 4") half way down on the driver's door frame and another slightly smaller on the inside of the Glove Compartment Door.

No expert here but neither one seems to have any special information.

! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: !

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,137 Posts
There was a guy on here about three or four years ago , you gave him the vin and he sent you the window sticker. Think it was $10 or $15 dollars. Maybe some one remembers.

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,137 Posts
Hello .. I’m looking to buy a copy of my original window sticker from triple a but they require an invoice that I can purchase... they need info from the trucks body plate which I can’t find anywhere.... I looked on doors firewall ect.... help thanks
Might try this:
Home - Triple A Enterprises

·
Registered
79 Posts
Last month I received my Reproduction Window Sticker from Triple A Enterprises. At that time I submitted to Triple A, photo of my VIN Tag and the GM Vehicle/Dealer Invoice information ($50), which I received from the GM Media Archive.

It took about three weeks to be notified by Triple A that my Reproduction Window Sticker was completed. Once I got the eMail notification I needed to verify and respond back that the information was correct.

All in in all it took about 4 weeks to receive my Reproduction Window Sticker. Very nice product and it was well worth the effort and money.
attachments:
1) Dealer Invoice

2) Window Sticker for approval

Attachments

·
Tech Support/Research
1,600 Posts
Relative to dealer invoice information from the GM Media archive, they are sometimes unable to fulfill orders. I requested an invoice for an SSR and they sent one for a Chevy Astro Cargo van with a different VIN whose only similarity was the last seven digits.

Last seven digits of a 2003 SSR VIN (2003 highest VIN shown just for example purposes):
3B103361
3= Model Year 2003
B= Lansing, MI build plant
103361= Production sequence number
It is possible that another 2003 model built at Lansing, e.g., Astro Cargo van, has a VIN whose last seven digits match that of an SSR, e.g., 3B103361. They said only the record for the van is available.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts