Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:rolleyes:

When click on (Technical Discussions) and scroll down to below the (gray line)........which it seems are the "active" posts. I am noticing that a recent one of mine and a couple of others have the title line in smaller print that are most of the rest......................WHY IS THIS............DO I NEED TO INITIATE A CHANGE HERE TO MAKE MINE SHOW UP THE SAME.

·
BlueStreak
26,746 Posts

When click on (Technical Discussions) and scroll down to below the (gray line)........which it seems are the "active" posts. I am noticing that a recent one of mine and a couple of others have the title line in smaller print that are most of the rest......................WHY IS THIS............DO I NEED TO INITIATE A CHANGE HERE TO MAKE MINE SHOW UP THE SAME.

The bold print comes into play when a new post has been added. It is sensitive to the member looking so if you make the post you will not see the bold until someone else makes a post and once you have read it the bold will go away, for you. The same will happen on any other thread you read, but you have to go back at least on more layer to see it happen. If someone else posts in your thread it will then have a bold title until you read it. Kind of like the Red Dot on the Forum that contains the thread. Hope that helps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts