Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sales guy (who is actually the finance guy) called my office today and told my staff that I should call him and that he has a present for me. I stopped by for an oil change today and he gave me this great coffee table book called "SSR an american original". Never heard of a dealer do that kind of stuff for their customers. If you are looking for a Chevy in the Chicago area, make sure you go there and ask for Ken.

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
That's right good people are hard to find. When I email the Fleet manager the other day, to order the gauge package, he said to check under the passenger's seat, he placed a SSR Baseball cap there, when the SSR was in for the last service visit. What a great surprise!!! :)

·
Registered
413 Posts
my dealer gave me the same book yesterday also good people

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
One Year ago today...

Exactly one year ago today I went line by line through the order process for my SSR. The Missoula Montana dealership - Karl Tyler Chevrolet - was very helpful throughout the process. Since this was an eBay sale, I was concerned how I'd be treated.

I took delivery of #1740 on December 5th - and felt this was the best new vehicle transaction I have ever conducted...

Freebies: Airfare from CA to Montana
Dealership coats / hats
extended warranty (due to 'all the delays')

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wow! The first two I can understand but an extended warranty sets tham back $1500. That's a great deal. Did they charge you over sticker? Mine is number 1725, our SSRs may be twins :)

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
No, they didn't charge me over sticker - but I did bid via eBay and set my own 'over sticker' price - what the dealer did was bring it back down closer to MSRP...

Twins? Most likely built the same week! Were you provided with an actual build date? I forgot to ask when I flew into Missoula to pick mine up - too damn excited to get my SSR and get back home to California - between snow storms!!! (Spent a total of 2.5 hours in Montana - an hour at the dealership, and an hour and a half on the road to Idaho...)

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have to go back to my posts here to find that out( build date). Stay tuned....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts