Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Chevy ssr 5.3
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone i am a newer owner to a 2003 chevy ssr and i love it so much, but i was looking into boost options for the truck can anyone help send me in the direction of supercharger kits that fit the 5.3 and experience with them. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks all.

·
Premium Member
2004 Slingshot Yellow
2,258 Posts
Contact Mike Moro at Simple Engineering.

Reactions: Stano

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
ROTM 1/2016 - 2006 PacBlues 376 & 29
29,415 Posts
Contact Mike Moro at Simple Engineering.
That could be restated as Start a "Conversation" with Mike In AZ by clicking the Avatar in the upper right and click on "Conversations" and then "Start a Conversation." Then you enter the name(s) and Topic respectively, ask your question and send your conversation. When you get an answer you will have a red dot on your Avatar.
Have fun,

Reactions: Mike in AZ

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,497 Posts
Hello everyone i am a newer owner to a 2003 chevy ssr and i love it so much, but i was looking into boost options for the truck can anyone help send me in the direction of supercharger kits that fit the 5.3 and experience with them. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks all.
We are currently working with Magnuson on a new batch of SSR supercharger kits. I don’t have firm $$$ yet, but will have it in the coming couple weeks after Magnuson prices each of the line items and gives me a cost number.

Mike

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
5,477 Posts
@Ryder5.3, There ya go !!! Meantime---Welcome from Forney Texas. Consider clicking on the Colored Letter/Picture, top far right corner, go down to "Account Settings", click, and fill in your information. Especially your LOCATION and the year of your SSR, like the rest of us. Then go the the left side and click on "Signature". Also put the year of your SSR in your "Signature", and anything else you want to show in your posts, and we can help you better if you have a problem. When you finish click the "SAVE" box.

Click here for the "How To Library" OneDrive

Also click on this link and go to Post #1 Help Us Help You---UPDATE

Then go to the "New Member Section" and introduce yourself. New Member Section

Nick & Kathy

·
Slingshot Rules!
81,939 Posts

WELCOME, Ryder . . . from Southern Arizona.

Good Luck on your "Boost" search.

! :cool: ! 👍 ! :cool: ! 👍 ! :cool: !

·
Premium Member
2004 SLINGSHOT
35 Posts
We are currently working with Magnuson on a new batch of SSR supercharger kits. I don’t have firm $$$ yet, but will have it in the coming couple weeks after Magnuson prices each of the line items and gives me a cost number.

Mike
Hey Mike , hope you are doing well . Please let me know how you make out with Magnuson . I'm very interested in a kit , thank you !!

·
Premium Member
'05 Silver Supercharged / '06 Pacific Blue
24 Posts
Ryder5.3 welcome from Georgia!

Mike. I'm glad to hear that Magnuson may produce a new round of kits. Having experienced the SC "kick" in my '05, I must add one to my Pac Blue '06. Put me down for a kit! Thanks for your efforts! Joe

1 - 9 of 9 Posts