8,226 Posts
this year

05/05/05

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Born on Date

Hey Marc
You are the nearest to my SSR,s born on date (May 4 04) #9363 I have seen so far.
Are there any out there closer.
Bud

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,781 Posts
12/23/03...day after my birthday

P/P

Peace :flag

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,663 Posts
Your Born Date?

Bud Basinger said:
Hey Marc
You are the nearest to my SSR,s born on date (May 4 04) #9363 I have seen so far.
Are there any out there closer.
Bud
Hey Bud,

If I use my SSR’s build date of Thursday, May 6 - VIN #9684 and then use your VIN #9363 that would mean yours was built 321 units before mine was. If you take into account that the Craft Centre was building between 70-72 units a day back then. Now divide 70 units into 321 units that would then give you approximately 4.58 days between our units. If that is correct then your SSR would have been built on Thursday, April 29th or early Friday April 30th. Again that would depend on the LCC's ability to meet their goal of building 70 SSR units for each given day.

Now if I recall there was a member on our site that had been giving our members their build dates. I believe he was able to retrive information on their shipping dates and not the actual build dates. Not knowing where you got your date from I can presume your SSR was probably shipped out of the Lansing Craft Centre on that date May 4, 2004. Mine was shipped out on Saturday May 8th, 2004 by one of their truck carriers.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Born On Date

Marc
My door tag has 4-04 on it,so what you say makes sense.
Did Lansing keep any records,and is there a way to access them?
Bud

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,663 Posts
Records are kept on build data

Bud Basinger said:
Marc
My door tag has 4-04 on it,so what you say makes sense.
Did Lansing keep any records and is there a way to access them?
Bud
Yes Lansing has that data but to access their data base would require a special request and right now that would put an extra strain on the individual that has access to that data base. I will have to ask Bob Walczyk if LCC can make that information available to us someday in the future.

1 - 20 of 537 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.