Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was listening to the radio in my SSR Saturday night (w/ a wedding date) and then I tried switching back to a CD. Nothing happened.. Matter of fact, I have two CD's loaded inside and it thinks it is empty. It will not even let me load a new CD. Has anyone yet experienced an issue such as this? The problem might be related to using CD-R's rather than store bought CDs. The manual did say it might be tempermental with CD-R's...I think I am going to have to add this fix on to the other two once I make it back to my home dealership...:eek

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Found out the CD-R issue is a common problem with some of the Bose systems. I was told by my local car stereo authority to use the Memorex Gold-Edition CD-R's if you are going to burn your own music... Also found out my dash would have to be removed in the SSR in order to replace the Bose CD stereo. :cry

Surprisingly though, the unit spontaneously spit out one of the CD-R's Friday night. I'm hoping the other one makes its way out soon so I can avoid surgery..:(

1 - 2 of 2 Posts