Chevy SSR Forum banner

Bose speaker sizes?

6K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  Zainossr 
G
#1 ·
I have a SSR on its way, and I'm just curious to find out what is the speaker arrangement and what sizes are the speakers? Thanks

#4 ·
No I removed 2 and added 2. so there are 6 speakers.

For those of you that missed it, there are pictures in the "Hop ups" thread

Wish I had figured out that link to a post trick, cause I would have put it here.

http://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/showthread.php?t=433

Well look what I figured out...not as nice as someone else's link, but it works.

Reactions: 🇺🇸Prince71
G
#5 · (Edited)
stereo facts...

the doors of the ssr contain a 3/4 inch tweeter 5 inch midrange and an openning for a 4 inch mid's as well. Behind the driver seat is 2- 4inch midranges ( not tweets) there are two different configurations but neither are worth elaborating any further.
I myself istalled two mmats pro 10's ported without cutting or drilling any holes at all throughout the entire vehicle. I also installed a set of mmats 3 way componet sets and a 8 inch touch-screen monitor linked to a pentium 4 proccesor, with over 3 gig of ram, a 100 gig hard drive 7200 rpm, and a g- force vidoe card.
With this much power and storage, I can store all my video's and music without ever having to put a dvd or cd in my car. I also have gps and wireless internet all controlled via touch-screen.

j.b
import destroyer!

G
#10 ·
one at a time ...lol.....

We have just finished our work on this technology drop me a line and I can help you find a dealer to do such work in your are .... or be of assitance to you so you can find the equipment to do it your self......

j.b

G
#12 ·
cost for a-v system

well the basic system which consists of a pentium 4 class processor a 7.5 inch touch screnn dvd/dvdr-w/ cd/ cd-rw, ram and storage costs around 3,500. To add all the other bells and whistels you are looking at @ 1500.00. For the rest of the stereo equipment and install I would guestimate it would run @ 18,000.00. You have to realize that for this type of vehicle you absolutly do no want to cut any holes whatsoever especially in the rear support behind the seat.!
I am working with a new device that will allow you to start, stop, roll down windows, unlock doors and operate the climate controls via touch screen as well as engine performance keys. As always feel free to drop me a line and i can give more info and or help with any questions..........

j.b

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.