Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took me awhile to get comfy with the price - but all the advice on this forum was right, you have to be patient, and find the dealer who wants to get the old 05s off his lot. On the last day the SSRs were being built, I put my deposit down on a 2005 red. Used my GM points & March Madness money. Checked with other local dealers, to be sure. My dealer was over $1000 lower than anyone else, for any color. Has chrome wheels. Can't wait to get it home next week. Can't get the grin off my face. :)

:ssr

·
Registered
105 Posts
new baby

Hey JSA-Congrats- I just got my 04 redline 7 Jan 06 and I feel the same way about mine everytime I drive it_ Welcome aboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mikes Mid-Life:seeya

·
Jim-n-Tanya
1,354 Posts
JSA SSR said:
Took me awhile to get comfy with the price - but all the advice on this forum was right, you have to be patient, and find the dealer who wants to get the old 05s off his lot. On the last day the SSRs were being built, I put my deposit down on a 2005 red. Used my GM points & March Madness money. Checked with other local dealers, to be sure. My dealer was over $1000 lower than anyone else, for any color. Has chrome wheels. Can't wait to get it home next week. Can't get the grin off my face. :)

:ssr

You might have to see a plastic surgeon soon to remove that grin. I have had mine for a year now and I still have issues...........:glol :glol

·
OP
8,226 Posts
great

congrats, and at least you picked the right color...:seeya

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Redline Red

JSA SSR

:ssr CONGRAT'S to you on your new purchase :thumbs :ssr
Get ready to socialize........that's what this ride makes you do!
Hope you enjoy your Redline as much as I do mine :) :) :)

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
Have fun with your new ride...:ssr

RickSSR :cool

1 - 10 of 10 Posts