Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found billet aluminum chevy bow tie logos in stylinconcepts.com for under $40!!! Lot cheaper than the plastic ones GM is selling for a huge chunk of $$$$$$$$$$!!!!:)

·
Registered
643 Posts
Hmmm.....

what a horrible website! I've been on there for several different vehicles, and could never find anything. I just did a search for "bow tie emblem" and what you're talikng about came up. They look great, but no price, no direction on how to order... am I missing something? It's almost like they're not even real products.

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,377 Posts
sheldon young said:
what a horrible website! I've been on there for several different vehicles, and could never find anything. I just did a search for "bow tie emblem" and what you're talikng about came up. They look great, but no price, no direction on how to order... am I missing something? It's almost like they're not even real products.

You have to select your vehicle before you can order or see pricing, use the drop down menu beow the product or in other places on the website to select your vehicle ..... by the way, they are on sale for $26 :)

:seeya

·
Premium Member
282 Posts
The bowties they show on this website won't fit the SSR. Their emblem is 7.5" X 2.5". Ours are 8.5" X 3". I've seen these at Pep Boys and tried to find one to fit....no luck.

Texster68

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Texster. did not realize the size difference. Thier site did not mention the size, or at least I could not find it. I have gotten items from them before and they were good.

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts