Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would anyone be interested to meet in Bowling Green, KY? :yesnod :nodno

Maybe we could get together at the Corvette Museum - we went during the annivesary events and it was a lot of fun. :party

Or, we could head over to the Beechbend raceway. There are several events during the summer at Beechbend. I thought it might be a nice ride and another reason to cruise. :ssr

I've never organized a meet but would be willing to try or work with others....Anyone interested?

:angel

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi Chevygirl

Sounds like a very good idea!!
To me Corvettes and SSR's go together very well!!!
Although I life a long way from Bowling Green just keep me posted if You go ahead with this meet,You never know I migth come over!!!

Multicylinder

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Beechbend is still around????:lol I remember that place... When are you planning you get togther?

Taking family trip Thursday coming through your part of the world, right up the Western Ky Pkwy!!!! Hope I see ya on the road. Heading to Beaver Dam (blink and you will miss it town) :seeya

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Exit 24

wildcat66 said:
Beechbend is still around????:lol I remember that place... When are you planning you get togther?

Taking family trip Thursday coming through your part of the world, right up the Western Ky Pkwy!!!! Hope I see ya on the road. Heading to Beaver Dam (blink and you will miss it town) :seeya
I live in a dust spot on the map. If you're on WKPWY and pass Exit 24, you'll cruise right past. :ssr

Thursday's the local car club get's together around 4 or 5 pm at the DQ (only fast fook in town) about a mile off the highway. If you're so inclined (hungry, need a drink or a potty break) let me know and I could zip in and meet you - it would be great, everyone of those folks loves my ride - would be nice for them to see I'm not alone!!!

Regarding the meet, I haven't come up with a date yet - trying to determine if anyone was interested first and then figured we could come up with an agreeable day. I have to look at the Beechbend calendar to see what interesting events are going on...I'll check it out and post some dates.

:cheers

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Big Fan

multicylinder said:
Hi Chevygirl

Sounds like a very good idea!!
To me Corvettes and SSR's go together very well!!!
Although I life a long way from Bowling Green just keep me posted if You go ahead with this meet,You never know I migth come over!!!

Multicylinder
Me too! As you can tell we have one of each. Hubby has the '02 Z06 and I just had to have the SSR. I've seen a lot of folks on the site mention both so thought it might be fun - maybe my hubby would take his vette.

When more details pan out, I'll update the posts - would be great to have you along.

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Chevygirl said:
I live in a dust spot on the map. If you're on WKPWY and pass Exit 24, you'll cruise right past. :ssr

Thursday's the local car club get's together around 4 or 5 pm at the DQ (only fast fook in town) about a mile off the highway. If you're so inclined (hungry, need a drink or a potty break) let me know and I could zip in and meet you - it would be great, everyone of those folks loves my ride - would be nice for them to see I'm not alone!!!

Regarding the meet, I haven't come up with a date yet - trying to determine if anyone was interested first and then figured we could come up with an agreeable day. I have to look at the Beechbend calendar to see what interesting events are going on...I'll check it out and post some dates.

:cheers
Would love to meet you at DQ but won't be driving the SSR :( Driving the Tahoe instead. I have no idea what time we will be passing through we make the trip in one day leaving Texas around 5:30AM!

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still Can meet

wildcat66 said:
Would love to meet you at DQ but won't be driving the SSR :( Driving the Tahoe instead. I have no idea what time we will be passing through we make the trip in one day leaving Texas around 5:30AM!
Well...If you need a break or still would like to meet (it's ok if I don't get to see your baby... :lol ) PM me and we can go through the details.

Had a great time at the HRPT - met Fuzzy, Vettegirl, RonC, Circle , Noel & Deb, Rick, etc...look for a new post. Fuzzy asked me to do a little write up for him - I think he's going through withdrawls.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still Can meet

wildcat66 said:
Well...If you need a break or still would like to meet (it's ok if I don't get to see your baby... :lol ) PM me and we can go through the details.

Had a great time at the HRPT - met Fuzzy, Vettegirl, RonC, Circlek, Noel & Deb, Rick, etc...look for a new post. Fuzzy asked me to do a little write up for him - I think he's going through withdrawls.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts