Chevy SSR Forum banner
21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 Ricochet Silver # 23908
30 Posts
The one in this picture is one that I make also , the ones in this thread are like this but the have a out edge on the to make them look more like the factory ones !
Gents;

I would love to have a set of 5 ( 1 in case you loose a cap) in Gold. I assume they have the sticky surface to mount to the center cap? Pricing?

·
Premium Member
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Gents;

I would love to have a set of 5 ( 1 in case you loose a cap) in Gold. I assume they have the sticky surface to mount to the center cap? Pricing?
I sell you 5 , no problem . Yes they do have adhesive on the backs ! PM sent

·
Premium Member
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·

·
Premium Member
05 SSR red auto
5 Posts
I have been making SSR center cap bowties for years. I have been making a larger one for the aftermarket center caps but have only been a single color.

I'm thinking about making some that are domed with a border on them so they look more like the original ones .

They can be made in any color combination.

Is this item something anyone would be interested in?

Here is a picture of a couple of samples.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
I have been making SSR center cap bowties for years. I have been making a larger one for the aftermarket center caps but have only been a single color.

I'm thinking about making some that are domed with a border on them so they look more like the original ones .

Sent from my SM-G973U using]

I want a set of the red, price? Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
All paid for orders are in the mail !!

Reactions: richsadams

·
Premium Member
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
@
QWKSSR
Do you have a picture of the Gold Bow Tie attached to after market chrome center...thank you
vp
Sorry I don't have a center cap to use to take a picture . There are some in the mail going to members , hopefully someone will post a picture when they get theirs on !

·
Premium Member
2005 Redline SSR 6 speed, 2013 Porsche Cayenne S 4.8 Liter, 1990 Harley Davidson FatBoy FLSTF
240 Posts
I'm now making some Bowties for the aftermarket center caps that have no bowties, they are domed with a Chrome border on them so they look more like the original ones !!

They can be made in almost any color combinations .

Here is a picture of I have made.

View attachment 607458 .

Please let know if the Gold/Chrome is available, cost & shipping. My address is:
4381 Oakcrest Lane, Hermitage, TN 37076-4335
No hurry, I can mail check or paypal, thank you for offering these.
Regards, Cecil Elliott 90 FatBoy

·
Premium Member
2004 SSR Redline Red
80 Posts
I'm now making some Bowties for the aftermarket center caps that have no bowties, they are domed with a Chrome border on them so they look more like the original ones !!

View attachment 607458 .

View attachment 607458 .

Interested in a set of Red with Chrome border.

21 - 40 of 75 Posts