Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,203 Posts
After 3 years, I definitely CANNOT help with pictures or navigating----BUT, Welcome from Forney Texas!!! you are on the BEST FORUM ever! BUT-----Go to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" it will show in the left column under your name and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then if you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

Nick

·
Premium Member
7,279 Posts
Well, :00000732: :00000732: :00000732: to the wild & wacky world of SSRfanatics and ... I must say a very educational and how to "fix it" web site. tennesseecozydog :ssr

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,347 Posts
I'd love to post photos & change my avatar, but having trouble navigating.
Any tips ?
Welcome,
Check out this thread then

Click on User CP in the upper right corner of the page

Click on Paid Subscriptions to see what your privileges are and what they could be.

This will help you to not get frustrated trying to do things which are not available to you.

You can use a photo hosting site to post pictures but if you stop your subscription to that site the photos will go away here.

·
Premium Member
1,370 Posts
welcome

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,882 Posts
A big hearty welcome from Sunny Sturgis South Dakota!!!

Reactions: tennesseecozydog

·
Slingshot Rules!
71,301 Posts
Big Ole Welcome . . . from Southern Arizona.

! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers !

·
it's 5 o'clock somewhere!
16,299 Posts
we pass thru the middle of CA often. I'm anxious to find out more about you and your truck.

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,305 Posts
A Big Buckeye Welcome!

·
Premium Member
482 Posts
A Big Welcome from S.W. Florida but originally from So. Cal., and then lived in the Bay area until 1997 so I still have lots of connections out their;you will love your truck & new family here. God Bless !!!

·
RedHotSSR
605 Posts
Welcome from LA.

Looks like we could establish a "Lady SSR Owner chapter" :x Looking forward to getting photos of your R.

"Long may you run with your R shining in the sun" :sunce: Please don't tell the others you drive in the rain many can't stand that shocking information. :surprise: Ha Ha.

P.S. I drove in the rain twice the past 7 years and my R ran great. Enjoy your R drive it.:thumbs:00000732:

1 - 20 of 70 Posts