Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I just found this SSR forum today, and thought I would join up. Saturday I went to the chevy dealer and traded in my 99 corvette for a Red 05' SSR. WOW! is this a fun truck or what! I am beyond happy and having the time of my life. Just wanted to say Hello, and I am happy to be an owner. Miles of Smiles!

Tom
LuckyPunk

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
LuckyPunk said:
Hello all,
I just found this SSR forum today, and thought I would join up. Saturday I went to the chevy dealer and traded in my 99 corvette for a Red 05' SSR. WOW! is this a fun truck or what! I am beyond happy and having the time of my life. Just wanted to say Hello, and I am happy to be an owner. Miles of Smiles!

Tom
LuckyPunk
Welcome to our little family. I am sure you will love it here and it makes loving your SSR even better!

·
OP
8,226 Posts
Welcome to the cuckoos nest

You done did it now.
Welcome and read the latest threads by JimGnitecki on quotes for his book, you will get a true feeling of how we all feel about our SSR's.

The ups and downs of your SSR will get to you sometimes, but the side to side curves you'll take will straighten everything out... :ssr

·
Registered
277 Posts
LuckyPunk said:
Hello all,

Tom
LuckyPunk
(LuckyPuck) Tom,

Where are you located? The Corvettes are great, but your going to get a lot more attention now, enjoy..

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Its incredible how many heads you turn with this truck. I have turned more heads at one intersection then I ever did with my corvette! (I am not knocking my vette, I loved that car) Not to mention the people that pull upside you just to look at your car. :) :) :)

·
180 Posts
Yup!

LuckyPunk said:
Hello all,
I am beyond happy and having the time of my life.
Tom
LuckyPunk

I think that about sums it all up! For me its been 5 months so far and every day still feels like the first day I drove it off the lot!

Welcome and enjoy the ride!! :seeya

·
Las Vegas Mob
1,371 Posts
LuckyPunk said:
Saturday I went to the chevy dealer and traded in my 99 corvette for a Red 05' SSR.
WELL DONE!

Blast

·
Registered
254 Posts
Good going Lucky Punk

You're going to love that truck. Got mine in late March and have had NO regrets. Just drive and enjoy, it's a great life, but don't let anyone pass you! :nono

1 - 13 of 13 Posts