Chevy SSR Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Think of it this way. Wife has a hobby/art that says something along the lines,” there’s no such thing as a perfect quilt in order to keep the devil at bay”. The commemorative coin was an unexpected bonus and certain to be a long kept memento. Again Kudos to ALL involved with the rally!
Lee
The same is true for hand made Navajo rugs. They will all have a flaw in them.

·
Spirited driver!
985 Posts
Completely my screw up and I apologize
Main point was to commemorate the Fantastic rally we all had
No worries Mic. I did the same thing when I made the keepsake for the Warner Robins rally. I added an extra B in Robbins :eek: . Apparently we have a theme going. By the way, I love my coin!

·
BLU SSR
1,125 Posts
The
No worries Mic. I did the same thing when I made the keepsake for the Warner Robins rally. I added an extra B in Robbins :eek: . Apparently we have a theme going. By the way, I love my coin!
The theme is that those putting on rallies are always putting something extra in -- EFFORT -- AND IT SHOWS! Love the "human" touch, and it took me a minute to see the error even after Tim pointed it out!

·
Premium Member
2,566 Posts
We notice every little detail or blemish on our trucks but never looked that close at the coin! Of course, it would be our youngest member who brought it to our attention. We were not "collectively ignoring it" but it's still a great coin with loads of wonderful memories!

·
Super Moderator
13,609 Posts
I helped a little with the people doing the setup - just some help with setting up the verbiage in the original threads
I am so proud the folks setting up the Branson International are sending me one of these coins
It is so easy to overlook the small things when the daunting task of setting the whole program is in front of you.
As I understand - the event was a total success and kudos to the Missouri group for putting on a great event
I was not expecting the coin, but I will be proud to display it, scars or not - Thanks Railroadguy, Caz and anyone else involved

Dale

21 - 33 of 33 Posts