Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:banghead :banghead :banghead Help please. Been searching but can't remember what post the side mirrors with directionals came in under and I thought I saw fender stabilizers different then the STABILISSR set up. Anyone?
THANKS BOB

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
Who's Brian? or did you mean BRAIN!!!!!!:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
RoadsterJim said:
Who's Brian? or did you mean BRAIN!!!!!!:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
Oops! .....Sorry all you Brians out there. And Mike I didn't get yours until I read Jim's, I was ready to break out my Hawaiian dictionary.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wildcat66 said:
I can't find it either but I saw on Ebay that someone has LED's with wiring for your mirrors!
Thanks , I saw those also. The set I'm referring to I believe was for another vehicle using the same housing and plugged into the same harness that is already there.
BOB

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
smokin'vegas said:
Thanks , I saw those also. The set I'm referring to I believe was for another vehicle using the same housing and plugged into the same harness that is already there.
BOB

I've tried searching this site, but couldn't find what you were looking for....
I do know that someone has said that these are basically the corvette mirrors. Maybe that will help you.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
smokin'vegas said:
Oops! .....Sorry all you Brians out there. And Mike I didn't get yours until I read Jim's, I was ready to break out my Hawaiian dictionary.
And Here I thought you were being punny, then you go and spoil it.

Ooh wait, I get it, still playing brian dead.

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,060 Posts
I confess, it was me.....

smokin'vegas

It was my truck with the turn signals in the mirrors.:jester You saw them in Laughlin.

I've been working with Muth to document the installation properly so they can give it out to their installers. I have had my '06 torn apart twice to document it and will be pulling the door panels off again before I am through.

Yes, they are corvette mirrors. AND No, it is not as simple an installation as it looks.

Without a set of manuals and some intimate electrical schematic readings, you will be severly disappointed. Even with my best skill set and 35 years in electrical/electronics, I still had to do a little rewiring once I finished.:banghead

Please be a little patient with me here. Muth is not ready to sell them to the public yet and I am using what little influence I have to get us a permanently low price for Fanatics. Negotiations are not yet finalized.

I'll post more when I have it to post.

Regards,

Mike

·
A Little BIG JIM
3,351 Posts
Mike in AZ said:
smokin'vegas

It was my truck with the turn signals in the mirrors.:jester You saw them in Laughlin.

I've been working with Muth to document the installation properly so they can give it out to their installers. I have had my '06 torn apart twice to document it and will be pulling the door panels off again before I am through.

Yes, they are corvette mirrors. AND No, it is not as simple an installation as it looks.

Without a set of manuals and some intimate electrical schematic readings, you will be severly disappointed. Even with my best skill set and 35 years in electrical/electronics, I still had to do a little rewiring once I finished.:banghead

Please be a little patient with me here. Muth is not ready to sell them to the public yet and I am using what little influence I have to get us a permanently low price for Fanatics. Negotiations are not yet finalized.

I'll post more when I have it to post.

Regards,

Mike

Mike,

I saw those in Laughlin from about 6 cars back they are Cool! I've got to have a set when you get ready..for sale time put me on the list.....

Jim

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
Mirrors

Hey Mike,

If you are going to start a list, please put me down for two. After purchasing and installing your air dams and reading your instructions for the pusher fans that I have on order, I am sure that anything you sell for our trucks will be of the best quality and at the best price. By the time I do the install on the first, the second is a piece of cake.

Keep up the great work. We all appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our trucks will look better and run cooler because of all your efforts.

Marc

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
When did he die...

and where do we send the flowers?:lol :lol snicker,snicker, snort, wheez.

·
Growing Older but Not Up
1,350 Posts
Miss him

Brian was a great guy:glol :glol :glol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts