Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Kind of late but I just signed onto the site. We usualy have alot of interesting things to do around here. Never know what kind of vehicle your going to see or better yet, who will be driving it when the drives are in town.

·
Premium Member
1,215 Posts
Brickyard

lemsmith said:
Are any events planned around the Brickyard?
I sure want to go. I belong to the Tony Stewart Fan Club. I would go to there picnic. Sue at the Tony Stewart Store said I could have Tony sign my SSR. He did sign the window sticker, but I want him to sign the SSR.
:thumbs

G

·
I am fortunate enough to live in Indy, I have tickets to all three big races, Brickyard, Indy 500, F-1 (if you still want to call the USGP a big race, last year was a huge let down, although they did refund my money and sent me tickets to this years race for free, and I did not even call and complain. Tony George had our back.) I am open to set something up. If there is any intrest email me, and I will start making some plans. Tickets should be available for the Indy 500 I am not sure about the brickyard.

I have a 2004 slingshot yellow. don't ever get to drive it, last check had 1,000 miles on it.

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Let me know what the Indy and Brickyard plans are. Better chance of making the Indy, even on a time trial week end would work for me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts