Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sadly, my former husband died before he could purchase his SSR. He wanted to customize the paint color to orange! Anyway, he started buying accessories. He even collected some models of SSR s. I am selling SSR accessories on eBay. GM OEM cup holders #1513062 for 2003-2006 models. A bed cross rail assembly with cargo net. Valve stem caps for tires.
ACDelco/GM #11504614 nut in original pkg ( have 3). Hope this is okay to let you know about these items.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,806 Posts
So very sorry to hear this bad news. Where are you located so maybe some one nearby could help get some pictures of the items added to your post. While your contact information is not permitted in your post pictures are. Keep an eye on the box with a D in it in the upper right of your screen which would indicate you have a private message and possibly an offer to purchase one or more items.

·
Premium Member
40,793 Posts
Sadly, my former husband died before he could purchase his SSR. He wanted to customize the paint color to orange! Anyway, he started buying accessories. He even collected some models of SSR s. I am selling SSR accessories on eBay. GM OEM cup holders #1513062 for 2003-2006 models. A bed cross rail assembly with cargo net. Valve stem caps for tires.
ACDelco/GM #11504614 nut in original pkg ( have 3). Hope this is okay to let you know about these items.
Sad news condolences to you & family.
Thanks for sharing, someone will be looking for these items.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So very sorry to hear this bad news. Where are you located so maybe some one nearby could help get some pictures of the items added to your post. While your contact information is not permitted in your post pictures are. Keep an eye on the box with a D in it in the upper right of your screen which would indicate you have a private message and possibly an offer to purchase one or more items.
Thank you.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Tried to find your items for sale on eBay with no luck do you have listing numbers for the items.

·
Registered
1 Posts
sorry for your losss but I am looking for a replacement cup holder if you still have one jimsworld [email protected]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts