Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking online today and I found this accessories page (from a Canada brochure I believe) where they offered brushed aluminum pedals as an GM accessories option back in 2006. Does anyone have a set on here they would be willing to sell?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,954 Posts
I think Mike

I think Mike had a set a while back. Simple-Engineering.com.

Jack

·
Eat-Breathe-Sleep-SSR's
1,589 Posts
I was looking online today and I found this accessories page (from a Canada brochure I believe) where they offered brushed aluminum pedals as an GM accessories option back in 2006. Does anyone have a set on here they would be willing to sell?
Hitch Mounted Ski/Bike Carrier....man those would be a rare accessory? I don't believe I've ever seen one for the SSR! Interesting!

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,376 Posts
My '06 :black: FPR has those plus the Satin Door Sill inserts, which aren't listed! There was a matching Foot rest cover also. Really sets it off!! Send me your info and I'll text or email you a picture. Can't do it on here!!!! I have been looking for both/either for Kathy's :purple: '04 but no luck.

Nick

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,595 Posts
My '06 :black: FPR has those plus the Satin Door Sill inserts, which aren't listed! There was a matching Foot rest cover also. Really sets it off!! Send me your info and I'll text or email you a picture. Can't do it on here!!!! I have been looking for both/either for Kathy's :purple: '04 but no luck.

Nick
Could you post a photo of the Satin door panel sill inserts? I think I have a set of those at home somewhere.

BTW: I had also purchased the same style brake and gas pedal shown up there. They came with the linkage all together. I believe I had gotten them off of a GM website under SS Trailblazer. Now wish I had gotten the dead pedal one too.

I have a photo of the pedals on my computer at home.

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,376 Posts
Could you post a photo of the Satin door panel sill inserts? I think I have a set of those at home somewhere.

BTW: I had also purchased the same style brake and gas pedal shown up there. They came with the linkage all together. I believe I had gotten them off of a GM website under SS Trailblazer. Now wish I had gotten the dead pedal one too.

I have a photo of the pedals on my computer at home.
Marc, Sorry, I can't post on here!!! send your information and I'll email. 2:08 Marc just found your email from when you sent me a built sheet for Kathy's '04 in Feb. pics on the way

Nick

1 - 9 of 9 Posts