Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All rQUOTE=Marc NY]Stay out of this... you are Agro-7

I have a print out of the post via my printer BIG BOY, GOOD LUCK! OK FOR YOU TO DO IT AH! Hey did you pm TROY YEt or is that to much to ask from you. DRAIN DEAD And the guy in HAWAII GO POP SOME E-Coli OR Staff -A or hope you roll in MERSA OR VISA DEAD HEAD LOOSER DOCTOR of Derm

·
180 Posts
ARGO alias

Buddy Rough said:
All rQUOTE=Marc NY]Stay out of this... you are Agro-7

I have a print out of the post via my printer BIG BOY, GOOD LUCK! OK FOR YOU TO DO IT AH! Hey did you pm TROY YEt or is that to much to ask from you. DRAIN DEAD And the guy in HAWAII GO POP SOME E-Coli OR Staff -A or hope you roll in MERSA OR VISA DEAD HEAD LOOSER DOCTOR of Derm

I think I recognize the lack of basic english skills, spelling, punctuation, logic, reasoning, and overall inability to organize thoughts. It has to be ARGO! :lol

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
This must be the guy I accidentally ran over last month.....sorry I gave you brain damage buddy! :lol :lol :lol

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
looking4_an_ssr said:
This must be the guy I accidentally ran over last month.....sorry I gave you brain damage buddy! :lol :lol :lol
DUI you where :lol :lol :lol You should be Proud losser

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kevin Honolulu said:
I think I recognize the lack of basic english skills, spelling, punctuation, logic, reasoning, and overall inability to organize thoughts. It has to be ARGO! :lol

Not smart enought to be a Good DR. Looser how about the stress on or in you job losser

·
180 Posts
Spelling Hint

Buddy Rough said:
Not smart enought to be a Good DR. Looser how about the stress on or in you job losser
Please do not call me "looser" I'm a married man and my wife could get upset. :lol

Buddy Rough join date "today." Forum welcomes newest member Buddy Rough?
I think the cat is out of the bag.

Lastly, spelling hint to Buddy, er.. I mean Argo:

LOSER!!!!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kevin Honolulu said:
Please do not call me "looser" I'm a married man and my wife could get upset. :lol

Buddy Rough join date "today." Forum welcomes newest member Buddy Rough?
I think the cat is out of the bag.

Lastly, spelling hint to Buddy, er.. I mean Argo:

LOSER!!!!
SAVE A hell alot more lives than you LOSSER

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,146 Posts
Buddy Rough said:
SAVE A hell alot more lives than you LOSSER
Now there is another stupid statement.
How can you say that without knowing the person you are comparing yourself to?????

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Pimple popper you are a real MESMO to put 2 and 2 together know wonder you are a Derm Losser Hey just like Mr. Marc MR.GM :thumbs :rolleyes:

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
dingbat said:
Now there is another stupid statement.
How can you say that without knowing the person you are comparing yourself to?????
FMF 2nd Force RECON CAMP LJ /MEDIC/now own my own Healtcare company I am an RT & RN.Over 35 years exp . How would you know with an handle like that losser. Hey you can be point man I will watch your back do not take the road!

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,146 Posts
Buddy Rough said:
FMF 2nd Force RECON CAMP LJ /MEDIC/now own am RT @ RN.Over 35 years exp a s s

I'm F***ing impressed. So is it agent orange or shell shock that is causing your problems?????

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dingbat said:
I'm F***ing impressed. So is it agent orange or shell shock that is causing your problems?????
Drop by and see me! Do a pop up and HALO down to MEET ME ANYTIME!

Sound like you have BALLS :lol :lol

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
Could some one with knowledge please explain what is going on here with this thread !

Did I miss something important while I was out?

Thanks for the help

bcbear

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
bcbear10 said:
Could some one with knowledge please explain what is going on here with this thread !

Did I miss something important while I was out?

Thanks for the help

bcbear
Yes you missed the other threads with Argo!!!! check it out, they are all locked now!

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Someone Needs A Timeout

IF WE DON'T RESPOND TO HIS POSTS, HE WILL EVENTUALLY LOSE INTEREST AND GO FIND ANOTHER TOY TO PLAY WITH, MUCH LIKE MY THREE YEAR OLDS. TEMPER TANTRUMS ARE BEST IGNORED. :reddevil

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Hey has anyone googled their own Name!!!? Kind of funny. Mine has a very different spelling but evidently there are others out there!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts